Need Help And Guidance...

Started by SoulAce, June 12, 2010, 10:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have anything in mind that can help?

Yes, i am pretty sure...
1 (33.3%)
Yes, but it might be wrong...
1 (33.3%)
No, nothing at all...
0 (0%)
No, i am just lazy to post it... hehehe
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

SoulAce

Quote from: miguelgalit on June 13, 2010, 03:14:09 AM
Looks like your computer have too much software problems... Try to reformat your PC... I have a vista and my SCAllinOne tool launches flawlessly...

Actually, I am also an filipino.

I am not using SC2AllinOne... I am currently using another launcher and its successful ;) ... hehehe...i am currently losing from GreenTea AIs... They are so aggressive... hehehe...

By the way, I have a question regarding reformatting... There's this one thing that I am really cautious about...

Yeah i know you are one... You just said it yesterday...

The farthest places on Earth is not the north and the south pole... But it is when I am in front of you and you  dont know that I love you...

miguelgalit

I dont like microing. Hahahaha

SoulAce

Quote from: miguelgalit on June 13, 2010, 04:03:56 AM
what is your question?

This is regarding the internet connection... I am just wondering if i reformat my root disk... Will i install the internet connection again?? If yes, i dont know how...

So that's my question about...
The farthest places on Earth is not the north and the south pole... But it is when I am in front of you and you  dont know that I love you...

miguelgalit

It depends on your internet connection, if it is PLDT's MyDSL or Smart Bro, it will just reconnect once your OS is installed.

if it is Globe, I think that you will need some drivers to make it connected to the internet...

miguelgalit

BTW! you also need some drivers for the LAN card and Wifi Card to connect!

SoulAce

My connection is DSL... So there's no need to reinstall it again after the reformat?? Then that would be great... hehehe... All i need now are the steps to reformat... I am just cautious about these unknown things for me...

miguelgalit

Uhm... yeah!

if you're going to reformat, try to watch this

XP : How to Reformat & Reinstall Windows XP

7/vista : Installing Windows 7

btw, if you have an original OS, it's originality will be void if you reinstall it...

SoulAce

my OS is vista and i have the recovery disk... and I accidentally went to the reformat settings but i forgot how to go there again...

by the way is the StarCraft II Launcher (the one with the advance plug ins) only have the Free For All feature??? or can there be teams??
Are there any other mods except GreenTeaAI 0.47??

miguelgalit

I dont know... because I only use SCAllinOne launcher for playing with Ai...

SoulAce

Is there a standard mod for AIs?? GreenTea is very hard and I am not that familiar with the game yet...

miguelgalit

SoulAce

Quote from: miguelgalit on June 13, 2010, 09:15:25 AM
You can play with StarCrack AI...

http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/starcrack-ai/

download it...

thanks for that... im going to try it later or tomorrow...

miguelgalit

SoulAce