Cracked SC2.exe and MapEditor

Started by Myst, July 07, 2010, 06:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ucyrin

--  A little tutorial  8)   -- 

- First of all,

SC2Editor.exe goes into the Support folder and the SC2.exe goes into   Versions\Base15976. Don't forget to make a backup of both files so you   can play once the servers are up.

When you start the SC2Editor   and the nag screen occurs which asks you to login, press no then you can   use it without any problems.

- now go to your folder were the maps are,

Now take a map you prefer( i used a original blizzard map) and make a   copy of it, then rename 1 of them to .SC2Map.

- Example : Steppes of war.s2ma  to  Steppes of war.SC2Map

- Now go to your StarCraft II Beta folder located in,

C: - users - user name - My Documents - StarCraft II Beta - Map  (   Vista/Win 7 ) and place the renamed map file in this folder.

--  Editor  --

Go back to the Editor itself and click on the open button located on   upper toolbar. Now you get a tab called open document, in here you click   on local files, click refresh, and you should see your renamed map in   the list, now you can open the file

After loading the map you go to   - File - Preferences - Test Document   -  and here you can change the ai difficulty and game speed.

Now go to  - Map - Player Properties -  here you can change things like   race/ start location / players.

After set user and computer settings you go to   - File - Test Document   -  or hit the SC icon on upper toolbar.

Now the game is loading and going past the login.............. get ready   for some Comp Stomp  :fight:

kfqzhw

it don't works no chance select no or yes in game,still need login! ::)

Ucyrin

Quote from: kfqzhw on July 08, 2010, 06:50:05 PM
it don't works no chance select no or yes in game,still need login! ::)

if you start the editor  SC2Editor.exe  you will get the question to login or not , choose no and the editor remains open.

stevemcc

Hi there.......Im i bit of a noob but how do you make a backup of the original files.??cant i just drag the original file from folder onto desktop and put the crack one in and then do the opposite when the servers are up.??

stevemcc

To back up original file is it just right click copy and paste(to desktop)

then copy and paste crack into folder.??

miguelgalit

works with allinone tool... thanks :)
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

apriores

Thanks a bunch Myst!  ;D

For those which don't know exactly how to change the difficulty settings, I'll say it briefly:

1. Set player properties from Map - Player Properties - in the way you want to be (set Control to Player or to Computer);

2.  Modules - Triggers (F6) - right click on  Events - New Action then select Player from Module (left side)
and in the Label (right side) chose: Set Player Difficulty Level.

3. You need to create triggers for all Players (Computer slots) with the difficulty you want; example for a 4 player map (with Player 1 - User):

Set player 2 difficulty level to Insane

Set player 3 difficulty level to Insane
Set player 4 difficulty level to Insane

hEndO

I follow all steps and when the game loads up and i set my harvesters to gather (right click on minerals) it says cant interact invulnerable units. and the minerals have a red halo around them. and the computer ai doesnt harvestr either.....really weird

apriores

@hEndO
Set only the slots you will use on map and keep the slot 0 in its default settings (Neutral)

Ucyrin

i never had to do changes in the  - modules - triggers for the ai difficulty , only used the  - File - Preferences - Test Document  and in   - Map - Player Properties  i set the  control and AI to computer . Maybe because i used a original map or so? For team up the computer i had to go into the triggers because the team placement in   - Map - Player Properties  didn't work for me.

stevemcc

works amazing on insane thanks for the crack :jig:

kajo6

thx the crack :)

now i have a question: how can i set up teams in editor?

FlopTurnReaver

Doesn't work for me. I don't even wanna play, I only want to be able to use the Editor :(

Well first of all, my SC2Editor.exe is already in the Support folder, hence nothing to do there, I click No and the editor closes. If I put the StarCraft II Editor.exe in the Support folder, it doesn't start anymore.

stevemcc

just put the 2 crack files in and click on the sc2editor......its soo easy

stevemcc

Quote from: FlopTurnReaver on July 09, 2010, 01:18:12 PM
Doesn't work for me. I don't even wanna play, I only want to be able to use the Editor :(

Well first of all, my SC2Editor.exe is already in the Support folder, hence nothing to do there, I click No and the editor closes. If I put the StarCraft II Editor.exe in the Support folder, it doesn't start anymore.
your doing it wrong u must use both cracks...........
Put the crack sc2 editor.exe in the support folder move the other one out.

Then put the crack sc2.exe in the versions/base15976 move the other one out..
click on sc2 editor and say no....done

u can use the editor or and play any maps against blizzards easy to insane ai