Cracked SC2.exe and MapEditor

Started by Myst, July 07, 2010, 06:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix Down

Can anyone help me? I put both files in their respective places correctly. I ran the editor, said "no" when I was prompted. My problem is when is renaming the map. (Blistering Sands) Currently it just says Blistering Sands, not Blistering Sands.s2ma like the instructions say, but i tried renaming it anyways to .SC2MAP. When i try to open the file in the editor under local files and refreshing, it doesn't show up. I checked the map's properties and the type of file is still .s2ma, even though  i changed it to .SC2MAP. These maps are the ones i picked up with the "Allin1 Launcher" I'm going to try to find another source.

edit: I fixed it. For those who might have the same problem, what you have to do is enable view of file extensions . It's different depending on your OS but for vista its: Go to any folder ->  "Organize" drop down tab -> "Folder and Search Options" -> "View" tab -> Uncheck "hide extensions for known file types". Then you'll be able to properly change file types.

miguelgalit

Used the crack in conjunction with sc2allinone tool. But there is one problem.

starcrack and greentea doesn't work with sc2... only blizzard ai works....

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o340/juanmiguel_galit/star.jpg

someone here fixed the problem above?

please excuse my english

:'(
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

sopen55

does this crack work with the launchers?? i use zoxc launcher and it displays that message about buying the retail version

nowonas

Quote from: miguelgalit on July 09, 2010, 09:06:10 PM
Used the crack in conjunction with sc2allinone tool. But there is one problem.

starcrack and greentea doesn't work with sc2... only blizzard ai works....

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o340/juanmiguel_galit/star.jpg

someone here fixed the problem above?

please excuse my english

:'(
only developers of AI can fix those problems. It's the same problem that occurred post patch 8 I guess, when blizzard introduced new functions for AI and removed some others. Nothing is wrong neither with launchers nor with the game, they just need to update AI. However, I've heard that GreenTea team decided not to update their AI until the full game is released which is not so far away and will most likely result in more AI updating.

miguelgalit

man! worst luck of all  :bangshead: ... yeah its the same as patch 8 to patch 9 transition...  :'(

but can someone fix the AI to work with sc2?
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

tinchotin

Hi, i downloaded maps from nibbits, but when I load them in the editor, gold mineral and xelnaga towers don't appear. What am I doing wrong?

apriores

@tinchotin
I think they changed ID numbers for those items in game/editor and you need to put them back (on your maps) or  download the newest versions of other maps. I had the same issue with all old ones.

Vernam7

yo guys i am on vacations i will be back on july 14,15 for action and the new loader

Termo

Greetings,

where can I download maps that will actually work with this, please? I'm talking about unmodified no-AI maps.

Thanks!

tomsons26

Can someone make the crack for PATCH 17 and no the this crack does not work correctly cant change AI in editor and a lot of other bugs

apriores

raladin3d

Hello, I am actually confused with what to do to play this game in an offline mode :(
I updates my game to the latest version and not sure what to do anymore.

what should I download? what should I do?

can someone please guide me?
thanks in advance :)

Vernam7

Quote from: raladin3d on July 17, 2010, 09:09:59 PM
Hello, I am actually confused with what to do to play this game in an offline mode :(
I updates my game to the latest version and not sure what to do anymore.

what should I download? what should I do?

can someone please guide me?
thanks in advance :)

gladly

read the MANUAL here
http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/starcrack-allin1/
download the maps and the launcher
make sure you have all that this tool needs and enjoy the game.

darka

We always working on A.I, I am download retail version and wait to by-pass installation.
We need to get new natives rules for tanscoding.
I have already try Blizzard A.I in very hard mode and insane. (Good switch script but strategy sux)
There is a lot new function implemented. Still wait for new A.I.

Vernam7

@darka the retail version has just updated the names on some basic function as beta did after patch 10 long ago remember?

still those changes are similar to curent beta phase 2 as i have compared them in some random cases and and found to be the same!

you can start working on those new changes!

for example i noticed there is a new terran ai script file Terran Melee AI Andy.galaxy!
now i dont have your experience in what files were named before but i am sure you will find them if you do so more research in the current beta!

goodluck! :thumbsup: