Unable to play SC2 - even with the crack!

Started by ph0biac, July 12, 2010, 05:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph0biac

Hello, I've recently tried to install SC2 to try some offline AI matches to see if I should pre-order the game.

However, whenever I start SCallin1 and pick maps, races etc. it launches and still asks me for my username, which says I don't have SC2 attached to my battlenet account ( obvious ).

And also when I try to logon with my mates SC2 betakey account, it also gives the same error.

Am I doing something completly wrong?

thx in advance, ph0biac.

Drew1231

Quote from: ph0biac on July 12, 2010, 05:30:35 PM
Hello, I've recently tried to install SC2 to try some offline AI matches to see if I should pre-order the game.

However, whenever I start SCallin1 and pick maps, races etc. it launches and still asks me for my username, which says I don't have SC2 attached to my battlenet account ( obvious ).

And also when I try to logon with my mates SC2 betakey account, it also gives the same error.

Am I doing something completly wrong?

thx in advance, ph0biac.

Beta is over and the game releases tomorrow at midnight.

For the launcher just start the launcher, pick settings and click launch, it will start the client and everything for you.

The campaign is the reason to buy it though so the offline skirmish mode will give little insight especially if you have not played sc1...

Look:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/game/guide/campaign-overview

zumar

If you have installed it after beta was finished, it is obvious that beta client needs updates. And I feel that he will not get them now. so may be you need a very old launcher version...