does this game have a population cap when does it end

Started by zurn5000, July 14, 2010, 10:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zurn5000

just wondering if this game has a population cap cause 200 aint enuff for me how much

Switcha

Yes and that cap is 200. dunno about the forthcoming singleplayer campaign.
I believe i once saw a hack to change the cap, dunno where

zurn5000

the pop cap has too be higher then this supreme commander had a decent pop cap at least should be able too modify pop cap god damn  :'(

listen if there not gonna make a new race in the next expansion im done with starcraft 2 :plus no lan  its just not worth the purchase and the game hasn't come out yet  if its only got 3 races when the norm is like 4 o well even there ai is flop sheesh

KillMasterCZ

Quotelisten if there not gonna make a new race in the next expansion im done  with starcraft 2 :plus no lan  its just not worth the purchase and the  game hasn't come out yet  if its only got 3 races when the norm is like  4 o well even there ai is flop sheesh

Starcraft with 4 races?  :o ??? o.O Never thought of that. Im pretty sure no race will be added, starcraft has a long tradition. Maybe some units will be added for each race (like in WC3 expansion ) but not a whole race.

Btw why do you think 4 races is a norm? I know just 1 strategy game with for races - Warcraft 3 (which is also by blizzard btw) ;for example supreme commander has 3 races as well and the most strategic games have loads of races (like 10) but their are very very similar. I think 3 different races is much better than 10 same. Am I right?

zurn5000

tell you the truth id rather play starcraft with 10  races but too each his own i doubt blizzard is creative enuff to add more the 3 races o wel might just move on too world in conflict eh

Drew1231

Quote from: zurn5000 on July 16, 2010, 07:23:19 PM
tell you the truth id rather play starcraft with 10  races but too each his own i doubt blizzard is creative enuff to add more the 3 races o wel might just move on too world in conflict eh

:bangshead:

There are three races balanced and designed near perfectly. Why would you want 10 shitty races that would just be there for people who are to shallow to understand that a real RTS is based on game-play, not the number of races?

The Pop cap is fine, just use strategy when building your army.