anyone know when starcraft will get a new race ???

Started by zurn5000, July 20, 2010, 04:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zurn5000

it just seems fanatical that it doesnt have a new race why im not a fanatic sadly with out a new race im barly a fan i wont hold my breath for the expansion either story seems silly that theres only 3 races now the story is gettin old sad truth without another race i just dont see a point in purchasing the game except being a fanatic maybe bad cheese  i no you aint trying too here that but  :'( wah

Kardinal

Go play Warcraft 3 to be honest.

The story line is getting old?

Have you even played Starcraft & Brood Wars? Samir Duran was on the verge of splicing Protoss DNA into the Zerg Genome to create what the Xel'Naga couldn't...

The Wings of Liberty (Starcraft 2) is just one Campaign - following the Terran 'rebel/freedom fighter' Jim Raynor...

totocows

I KNOW WHEN!!!

never, Another race in the series would complicate the story line. They could possibly add the xelnaga as a race but i highly doubt it.

zurn5000

dont get me wrong i played threw the whole game and the expansion 2001 and the n64 version had secret stuff im just saying its like certain people have a brain disorder buying certain products its like a rehash same old same old without a new race i don't see this game doing so well in the future if your not a fanatic fanboy good story or not there's a population cap  ???

as far as warcraft goes i played threw that and the expansion too and yah i probably would buy another rts expansion too it : but i doubt they will make one world of warcraft oo ruined the hope for another expansion

diablo 3 looks like a rehash too :and its got awesome graphics but the characters got no substance enemys are good/  i  just don't care about the main characters lame

starcraft2 with out a another race lame id rather drop dead then buy another shit rts thanks but the storys aint that good not for my 80 dollars later guys

Cybertox

Maybe Blizzard will add Xel Naga in StarCraft 3 or 4mbut im not sure.

Drew1231

Quote from: zurn5000 on July 20, 2010, 08:57:49 PM
dont get me wrong i played threw the whole game and the expansion 2001 and the n64 version had secret stuff im just saying its like certain people have a brain disorder buying certain products its like a rehash same old same old without a new race i don't see this game doing so well in the future if your not a fanatic fanboy good story or not there's a population cap  ???

as far as warcraft goes i played threw that and the expansion too and yah i probably would buy another rts expansion too it : but i doubt they will make one world of warcraft oo ruined the hope for another expansion

diablo 3 looks like a rehash too :and its got awesome graphics but the characters got no substance enemys are good/  i  just don't care about the main characters lame

starcraft2 with out a another race lame id rather drop dead then buy another shit rts thanks but the storys aint that good not for my 80 dollars later guys
???
The story is the best out of any RTS.... C&C's stupid live action thing combined with bad acting and a poorly written story is horrible.

A 4th race would be cool in campaign, but online it would ruin balances and just suck.

I think new units work much better than a new race. The current races are too well designed.