StarCraft 2 Crack for installed game.

Started by Cybertox, July 21, 2010, 04:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cybertox

I dont have much knowledge in cracking, hacking or programming so i want to ask you some questions.
Because im too excited about StarCraft 2.
Is it going to be easy to crack the game after Blizzard let us install it?
Ho much time you need to crack the game and post it here?
Is going to be possible to use the crack with the digital version or we will need to download the retail version?
Are we going to be able to play skirmish and save our games?

Maybe not all of my questions are intelligent or possible to answer but please try to xD
If this is the wrong place to post such Topic please move it :)

protoss fan

i think that you have to wait until 7/27/2010 to install and crack it from there and only play against the ai

Switcha

c'mon guys, it's StarCraft II for christs sake. buy it and support blue.

sYk0

I second the opinion of Switcha, buy they game, it did after all cost around 100 Million USD to develop.
I do however hope there's a LAN patch so I can play with my friends without having to authenticate my account online first, in a country where Internet access is expensive and no where near world standards this is annoying to say the least.

miguelgalit

I dont wanna support starcraft 2 even if the development costed $100m! I only need LAN crack... I will only buy it once battlenet 2.0 is fixed.
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

Cybertox

I dont have any plans buying starcraft 2 soon.
Because if im going to be able to play campaign and skirmish with save games thats it, i dont need your multiplayer where some Korean guys always kick your ass like Masq,WhiteRa,Zacard and so on.
If the game will not save my progress i will buy it but in about 3 months because i dont have much money to spend.
Digital download has the same price as the retail version WTF?

HolyPants

quote author=Cybertox link=topic=2040.msg19323#msg19323 date=1279794546]Digital download has the same price as the retail version WTF?

You aren't paying for the manual.

Cybertox

Quote from: HolyPants on July 22, 2010, 11:10:45 AM
quote author=Cybertox link=topic=2040.msg19323#msg19323 date=1279794546]Digital download has the same price as the retail version WTF?

Digital Version include:
Key
Retail Version include:
Disk
Manual
Box
Price same?Is that normal?
I didnt knew that i can a disk manual and a box for free. >:(

7H3LaughingMan

Quote from: Cybertox on July 22, 2010, 11:52:36 AM
Quote from: HolyPants on July 22, 2010, 11:10:45 AM

Digital Version include:
Key
Retail Version include:
Disk
Manual
Box
Price same?Is that normal?
I didnt knew that i can a disk manual and a box for free. >:(

Disks, Manuals, & Boxes costs pennies since they are bought and made in bulks sizes. The other thing you have to think about is that the Retail Version includes...Taxes!

the_ace

Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...

MitchellSK

the_ace

I am sure ist is possible, however a way has not been found yet. Maybe a special Timeserver could help us out.
:cheers:

MitchellSK

Quote from: the_ace on July 24, 2010, 11:33:21 AM
I am sure ist is possible, however a way has not been found yet. Maybe a special Timeserver could help us out.

You need a special key from Blizzard server to make it run. And nobody knows that special key, which will get released on 27/7/2010, sir :D

the_ace

Quote from: MitchellSK on July 24, 2010, 12:28:57 PM
Quote from: the_ace on July 24, 2010, 11:33:21 AM

You need a special key from Blizzard server to make it run. And nobody knows that special key, which will get released on 27/7/2010, sir :D

Oh, okay... this info is new to me. So we WILL have 2 w8. Damn good we have Vernams launcher  :thumbsup:

Drew1231

If you dont buy the game the starcraft franchise will be eliminated or sold and then all blizz will do is WoW.  :'(

Just buy the damn game, it is awesome!