MSWINSCK.OCX is missing

Started by zdzichi, July 23, 2010, 06:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zdzichi

when i start bot i see information : Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its despendencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invaild. What can i do?

brew

Quote from: zdzichi on July 23, 2010, 06:46:35 AM
when i start bot i see information : Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its despendencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invaild. What can i do?
Perhaps you could register the component MSWINSCK.OCX or one of its dependencies. That would be a start.

Myst

This has been answered a good amount of times, use the search feature - we're not being dicks by saying this, but if we continue to allow the same questions to be posted over and over, it will get out of hand.
download:
http://www.ocxdump.com/download-ocx-files_new.php/ocxfiles/M/MSWINSCK.OCX/6.00.81694/download.html
Depending on your 32 or 64 bit system, copy the file into your /System folder or /Wow64 folder.

You could also go to microsoft's website and download the visual basic runtime files.

Once again please use the search feature, since this has been answered many times before.