Analysis of the Second Code Gen Video

Started by krmprince, July 23, 2010, 01:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krmprince

Well .. we are back to the candid camera show.

Today we have another video from code-gen , grab it from their website.

i will copy and past my review on the video here again so everyone can share their thoughts in the next post

krmprince

Code-Gen has their way in getting me to post again after monthes of no posting at all.

The video they post is still as useless as my left egg.

Just a game played  vs a protoss , nothing more.
There is no clue about the LAN in the game at all.
If any 2 digits IQ wanna make a video to show his LAN emulator he would made several key points.

The protoss player in the game does not show any "and i mean absolute" any real human move.
You know what guys there is a very simple proof of your work could be true if you just let the overlord walk in the park and a protoss zealot walks beneath it no matter where the overlord go in different pathes , This is diffinetly a human interaction move which is very simple but can not be done by a scripted AI.

Just move the overload right and left for couple of times while the protoss player moves his zealot same way just to let us see that the zealot is being controlled by human,especially that Beta is now over so Bnet is not available .

Code-Gen guys , make the above request now. in a very short video we do not need a video from the start and we will believe what ever you say.

One more point , there is no protos GUI in this vid , we only see the player playing as zerg , why no vid of the protos player being captured too? just to see that 2 players are playing each other.

All i see in this terrible vid is a player playing as zerg vs a stupid AI who built few zealots and that is all . AI can be easily edited to do this shit , but no way to do what i have mentioned above.

Also you should all guys see some logic , Blizzard hunted down the real guys, why are they letting those shiny code gen in the theatre?? cause blizzard knows they are just some kids trying to get some fame on fake LAN Emu.

Said & Done

smfa1

Quote from: krmprince on July 23, 2010, 01:10:44 PM
Code-Gen has their way in getting me to post again after monthes of no posting at all.

The video they post is still as useless as my left egg.

Just a game played  vs a protoss , nothing more.
There is no clue about the LAN in the game at all.
If any 2 digits IQ wanna make a video to show his LAN emulator he would made several key points.

The protoss player in the game does not show any "and i mean absolute" any real human move.
You know what guys there is a very simple proof of your work could be true if you just let the overlord walk in the park and a protoss zealot walks beneath it no matter where the overlord go in different pathes , This is diffinetly a human interaction move which is very simple but can not be done by a scripted AI.

Just move the overload right and left for couple of times while the protoss player moves his zealot same way just to let us see that the zealot is being controlled by human,especially that Beta is now over so Bnet is not available .

Code-Gen guys , make the above request now. in a very short video we do not need a video from the start and we will believe what ever you say.

One more point , there is no protos GUI in this vid , we only see the player playing as zerg , why no vid of the protos player being captured too? just to see that 2 players are playing each other.

All i see in this terrible vid is a player playing as zerg vs a stupid AI who built few zealots and that is all . AI can be easily edited to do this shit , but no way to do what i have mentioned above.

Also you should all guys see some logic , Blizzard hunted down the real guys, why are they letting those shiny code gen in the theatre?? cause blizzard knows they are just some kids trying to get some fame on fake LAN Emu.

Said & Done

YOU ARE GIVING BAD INFORMATION. USELESS LYING FLAME! READ THE EXPLANATION ON THE SITE. EVEN THE BEGGIING OF THE VIDEO SAID SO AND WAS WRITTEN ON THE SITE BEFORE VIDEO WAS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD.

But you are a special person. Even from TeknoGods forums threads, you had a "thing" for codegen and every intention of flaming and saying other bad thing about them.

krmprince

And everything i said back then was true

nothing came from code gen in the beta phase 1 or 2 , after all these days nothing is new except a funny game that does not show any human interaction

do the above requested move and i will believe you , and yes i have something for code-gen , i hate pretentious cock suckers.

smfa1

It is useless to talk to you when you confirm your post was true. You are a disturbed man.

Switcha

smfa1 : why are you defending them anyways ? they have not given us a shread of proof. a simple video can be done by anyone. and their apps looks pretty much useless to me.

miguelgalit

smfa1 is the biggest fan of code-gen  :P :P :P :P lmao lmao lmao lmao
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

MitchellSK

Quote from: miguelgalit on July 24, 2010, 04:48:14 AM

Smfa1 is right and you are just another douchebag. All you can do is playing Starcraft II and that's it. You don't understand anything beneath it.
By the way, there are proofs in the CodeGen video, but you are too lame to see them... For example... How can an AI disconnect from the game, right? It can't! It was a player!
"Hazu has left the game"
Now you may argue it was from Battle.net. I bet you would. But, no beta version has a loading screen with no player info! There were also 2 black boxes in the game above the control area. If this was a battle.net game, there would be a number showing friends online. If this was a singleplayer game (SC2AllIn1), there would be only 1 black box (just the bigger one).

And now tell me... WHY? Why would Blizzard want to shut the CodeGen team down (for example their website) if they don't have anything???

So what comes from all of this? You are just another lame noob, which doesn't understand the most simple things.
And sad thing is, that it's not just you...

miguelgalit

Quote from: MitchellSK on July 24, 2010, 05:30:37 AM

Smfa1 is right and you are just another douchebag. All you can do is playing Starcraft II and that's it. You don't understand anything beneath it.
By the way, there are proofs in the CodeGen video, but you are too lame to see them... For example... How can an AI disconnect from the game, right? It can't! It was a player!
"Hazu has left the game"
Now you may argue it was from Battle.net. I bet you would. But, no beta version has a loading screen with no player info! There were also 2 black boxes in the game above the control area. If this was a battle.net game, there would be a number showing friends online. If this was a singleplayer game (SC2AllIn1), there would be only 1 black box (just the bigger one).

And now tell me... WHY? Why would Blizzard want to shut the CodeGen team down (for example their website) if they don't have anything???

So what comes from all of this? You are just another lame noob, which doesn't understand the most simple things.

uhm... okok...

I dont wanna argue with ya... you are a genius.

btw,

you can change the date of creation easily

second

this video was made when the beta was still up.
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

MitchellSK

Quote from: miguelgalit on July 24, 2010, 05:55:57 AM

uhm... okok...

btw,

second

1. You didn't counter any of my proofs.
2. I guess you like conspiracy theories. Do you really think the CodeGen team would screw with us for months just because they are being bored?

Now this is your "super" theory:
CodeGen team:
- Recorded a battle.net game...
- Recorded SC2AllIn1 loading screen and put it together with the recorded battle.net game...
- Edited the video so there would be black boxes above the control area...
- Fought with Blizzard, because they just want to...
- Changed the system date
- Created a fake SC2EMU (which will be released after the SC2 release)
- Created a fake website (2 or more times)

CodeGen is even going to release a video of players LANned together on different pcs!

JoeTheRogue

Quote from: MitchellSK on July 24, 2010, 05:30:37 AM

"Hazu has left the game"

I believe the video has been edited to add the two black boxes.  Around 5:47 the game games has a slight pause and the two black boxes shifts upwards.  Nothing else on the screen moves from what I can tell.  Just the two 2 black boxes.  You can also easily add the player left the game with some careful video editing.  That is what I think and I can also be wrong.  I agree with krmprince, if they want to really prove it then they need to show some true human reaction.  ex.  Have the protoss send all of his probes into the zerg base and go around in circles or something stupid like that.

If it is real then maybe they are scared of blizzard coming after them so that is why they are not releasing anything.  If that is the case then it doesn't make sense of them showing videos of there project.

krmprince

For the AI point we need a professional opinion if it can be scripted to leave the game or not, i do not know about this but i believe it is not a big deal .

And for you smfa1
why are you so worried? if you are pretty sure of your guys then you need to do nothing really deffending them cause one day soon they will release what they got right? and we all will look like fools .

So no need to play the deffender role  , think about it and maybe i say may be for your opinion they are 10% fake.. what will you feel then ? disappointed right?

I am only saying my opinion , i never said they are fake for life , i just said what i felt and stil.

they did not release anything so far and the Beta is even over so whatever they are doing now is useless cause the new game will have new executables unless they stick to the Beta files only i do not know.

Bottom line. they look fake like hell to me .

Drew1231

Quote from: MitchellSK on July 24, 2010, 06:22:25 AM
Quote from: miguelgalit on July 24, 2010, 05:55:57 AM

uhm... okok...

btw,

second

1. You didn't counter any of my proofs.
2. I guess you like conspiracy theories. Do you really think the CodeGen team would screw with us for months just because they are being bored?

Now this is your "super" theory:
CodeGen team:
- Recorded a battle.net game...
- Recorded SC2AllIn1 loading screen and put it together with the recorded battle.net game...
- Edited the video so there would be black boxes above the control area...
- Fought with Blizzard, because they just want to...
- Changed the system date
- Created a fake SC2EMU (which will be released after the SC2 release)
- Created a fake website (2 or more times)

CodeGen is even going to release a video of players LANned together on different pcs!

Yay, more codegen fanboys.

Go away, we know you are incredible gullible, but not everybody is.

So far they are just looking for attention. THERE IS NO PROOF AT ALL.

Would you like me to make a website and video about my "LAN emulator"?

I could probably do it better!