Starcraft 2 Beta Offline AI Maps

Started by gardenofaiur, March 01, 2010, 02:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gardenofaiur

This thread will be updated as new maps are released.
2 Player Maps (You & 1x AI):

4 Player Maps (You & 3x AI):

5 Player Maps (You & 4x AI):

6 Player Maps (You & 5x AI):

All Of The Above Maps:
[RapidShare]

In an effort to keep this list clean, please PM me to add to this list.
[Garden Of Aiur] - http://www.gardenofaiur.com - The Blood Of The Fallen

sYk0

*Updated* Maps (04-Mar-2010)

Hi all, below you will find a bunch of the same maps (as listed in the previous post), the only difference being the maps include their original loading screen and some debug information (only when you start playing the map) which displays the map name, the number of AI opponents and their race (Zerg, Terran, Protoss), you do NOT have to update your current maps to the ones listed below, this was only done for some users who requested it.

I have also included an "AI Developer Map Pack" (see bottom of post), which will help the AI gurus develop some better AI for all of us, these maps are exactly the same with one exception, you are only a spectator (watch the computer duel it out).Note: The AI dev pack only includes 1 of each map, with the maximum supported players.

2 Player Map(s) (You & 1x AI):
3 Player Map(s) (You & 2x AI):
4 Player Map(s) (You & 3x AI):
5 Player Map(s) (You & 4x AI):
6 Player Map(s) (You & 5x AI):Complete Map pack (Includes all the above maps):AI Developer Map Pack:
PS: Let me know (via PM) if any of the links need fixing, seems the server is under sever load, I have retyped this post for the umpteenth time today (sure I made a few errors).

04 March 2010:

Updated a few maps (indicated in red) that did not have the correct settings (too many AI opponents).
Complete Map Pack has also been updated with the fixed maps.
*Update: Fixed corrupted archive error for the complete map pack & updated the link for the AI developers map pack.

sYk0

Hi all,

I made a small utility do disable some debug information when a map starts up, this is for all of those who don't like to know what race they are playing against. ;) Instructions:

• Download and save the the archive.
  • Open the archive (with 7-Zip, WinRAR, ect).
  • Run "DisableRaceInfo.exe" and point it to the directory where my maps are stored, click "OK" to patch the map file(s).
This program will ONLY work for the maps with the loading screen, all other maps will be left unchanged.

Updated: If you are having trouble (maps not working), just re-download the program (links updated) and re-run it, it will repair the maps and make them playable again.
It appears the last version of the app appended some junk data to the end of the file, hence why the maps weren't working.