Ideas for RoDv2 ~ HeH

Started by Batman, January 09, 2011, 08:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman

Make it smaller

Make it so u can change account names pws and char names from inside the bot instead of in txt files

Shako as picture

Set delays on connecting

There ~

Myst

what do you mean make it smaller

Batman

Myst

Batman

Quote from: Myst on January 09, 2011, 09:41:08 PM
Change your resolution :P

It's pretty good for everything else? I prefer small forms instead of med or large idk sry

Myst

hmm its small on my screen.  I'll look into it

omar

While I find no readily apparent issue with any of the aforementioned features, I do have a request on the name file specifications; namely, the limited browse feature popup that is required to designate the path for the files is too constricting.
Not only do I not know if it's folder- or path-dependent (is the path hidden, or is it restricted to local [folder-scope] files? I have several txt documents with the same name, and, since only an abridged path is shown, I'm unsure of which file is being used unless I pull up the browse feature [launching several versions of Rogue under various IPs, with the settings being stored without a config file, leads to confusion as to which file is being loaded into each executable]), but it's also inconvenient to not be able to simply key in the path to the file itself - that is, making the text-display box able to accept input text.

Batman