Previous topic - Next topic

MadSheep

[Starfriend] V0.44 (Chinese Edition)

Download: Mediafire
SC Client Required: Starcraft 2 TW 1.3.2

Virus Scan Report

Google Translation from readme
QuoteJune 30, 2011 Friends Star 0.44 Beta
This version is not particularly large changes, is still small adjustments, so you down ... ...
1, the program crashes when the error will dumps directory to generate the dump file, we discovered, you can send it to my mail, automatically send very friendly, comes to privacy, they still do not do this function, and we determined it can help to me, thank you.
2, adjust the location of log and dump files, they are now in the directory where the server automatically generates two directories stored, so empty it more convenient.
3, more than a small switch, but in most cases is not recommended that you use, I just open his own public server would use, but also, and we talk about. In general you can directly run the server, if necessary, can also be used to run the command line server, through the use of MyServer_0.44.exe-c, the switch, server program will run in "high" priority, and the collapse of the error when will automatically restart itself. We generally do not use, because there may be other procedures that he will grab the resources.
4, it says the dump and automatically restart all the time in a crash is detected, but this test is not effective in all cases, some cases did not respond to any violence services, and will not be detected.
5, bulletins and access to the home page, do to improve, after notice and home storage space do not need to change the client IP changes, but changes still need to change the domain name.

ZBAA