Login instant disconnect

Started by 0xFF, July 14, 2011, 04:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0xFF

Hi!
I have setup everything like descripted. TW version installed, patched to version 1.3.2 and also cache files and english audio. I startet the server and tried to login with test.sc2c@dark.blizzz
But it does always say "Connection lost" ingame, and the server does only show "Slayer@v.gg disconnect from room 2"

I checked my firewall and everything and i dont get the error....

Heres the log:

2011.07.14 23:39:24 IP:114.101.100.92, Port:26721 start to logon by test.sc2c@dark.blizzz
2011.07.14 23:39:24 IP:114.101.100.92, Port:26721 connect as Slayer@v.gg with 4 ms delay in Room 2
2011.07.14 23:39:24 Slayer@v.gg disconnect from Room 2

Please, i need help! We have a big lan tomorrow and we pretty much would like to play sc2

0xFF

ok, i solved it.
It was the cache files. I checked the filerules and set full access for every user. now it does work!

Myst

cool, report back here about how the LAN tourny for sc2 went ;)

0xFF

ok, i will :D

and great work with the Lan Hack! Thanks for it!

ChaosCode

can you give more details. I am having this issue and do not know what cache file you are talking about.

RB01

You need to download the map cache and extract it to "C:\ProgramData".
It is a hidden folder by default so make sure to un-hide it if necessary.

Here is a link to the map cache for the TW version of starcraft:
http://u.115.com/file/dn4y9h9g

vide85

Hello! I have the same problem, I've read everything on the help topic, and nothing solved my problem.
Here's what I did:
1. installed fresh copy of tw sc2 without internet
2. patched it to 1.3.2 (links from http://www.battle4sc2.com)
3. copied map cache files
4. copied everything from the starfriend 0.44 list to route of sc2
5. copied also the eng audio files to their correct places
6. gave full access to all the sc2 files
7. opened port range forward, disabeled firewall, disabeled antivirus

I run server, I run sc2, in username I type: (sc2c@dark.blizzz / lan.sc2c@dark.blizz) nothing works, i also tried 5 different ones, nothing seems to work, I always get same ERROR: BATTLE.NET CONNECTION LOST
I can choose PLAY OFFLINE or OK

What am I doing wrong????
P.S.
I'm not a noob with computers...

vide85

Solved.

Did a full game reinstall, and all works fine...   ;D

ActivisionHater

Also, if you are having this problem check the star friend server application. If it says your ms is 500 and you set the MaxDelayInMs=300 in the server.ini file for the settings it will not let you log in. And max delay has to be higher than the person trying to log in. Just always set it to 9999.