StarCraft 2 v1.3.6 Offline Crack

Started by johnnyMnemonic, August 02, 2011, 02:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyMnemonic

read the instruction before replacing anything.
the old way revisited 8)

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1578291004

This is recomended only for the non legit users or those having issues
with their internet and cant play offline.

This patch will allow SC2Allin1 to load offline games of any version you have installed.

Its been tested with enGB and enUS only, it may work with other locals too.

Its high recomemnded you keep a backup of the following files your self before applying this!
example paths:
C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Battle.net\Battle.net-patch.mpq
C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Support\Battle.net.dll

point the extractor to your sc2 installation directory to extract the files, and make sure you replace your old ones.
example path: C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\

use the sc2allin1 to launch a skirmish battle.
use the normal sc2 icon to play single player, or Load Saved games or View Replays

credits to V1x0r

*if you restore your backup files when a new version comes out, then you normally update, and then re apply this crack will work with the latest version probably 99% for sure. 8)

usata

working superb for last (1.3.6) update!
till now I was play with first 1.0.0 reload release and this is awesome job!

Thanks a lot!

tribal

Than's man, i've been looking for this.... ;)

tribal

;D yeah it's work on me either..next i'll try campain mode.....sorry my english bad..'couse i'm from indonesia..with'is internet conection is realy bad to play online with outside indonesia region...thk's for the crack ..realy helping me.. ;)

chaked0

hello
i'm sory for bringing up old post but i'm looking for this craft a lot and these is the only place i found it, fortuntly the filesonic link is dead, can anyone give me another link, or at least the name of the file so i can search for another download

xKaiZi

not really sure where you can get cracks for certain updates since i got a legit version, you could use StarFriend though. head over to battle4sc2.com to download it