CRACK CRACK CRACK !!!

Started by Cencio, September 10, 2011, 11:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cencio

BossCatKenji

addy08

I'm wondering the same thing :) I can't wait to either get on this way, or through the actual beta!

Esta7706

I know some guy got to the character creation screen, and someone actually got into the game for a few moments before crashing. Excellent progress! Sadly though, this has all been Windows only...anyone know of anyone doing anything like this on a Mac?

SuperDragonHenk

ITs being worked on!
maybe next week there might be a stable crack.
unless the work doesn't get done, and you kids keep disturbing.

Quote from: SuperDragonHenk on September 10, 2011, 01:28:46 PM
ITs being worked on!
maybe next week there might be a stable crack.
unless the work doesn't get done, and you kids keep disturbing

Thats All Us us us. DarkBlizz.org 3-4 days ago logged into char creation screen.
The run the game unstablely, now their fixing the minor bugs out and creating a stable and decent program for the public.
So next week there might be a release unless every one keeps Q_Q.

rastamana

http://115.com/file/dn1pmkp4

Don't get too excited here... it wont let you play much.

It'll bypass the login screen and allow you to hop around the character/hero creation screen a bit. Once you enter a name and try to actually create the character it will lock up. This is expected at this time.

Join irc.rizon.net/#D3SE for chatter on the project.

INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack, and rename to "Diablo III.exe"
Backup your original Diablo III.exe from your beta client install
Move this to the Beta install directory.
Run it (probably via the launcher...)

Source of this post is http://game.ali213.net/thread-3681277-1-1.html

SuperDragonHenk

Quote from: rastamana on September 10, 2011, 01:29:25 PM
http://115.com/file/dn1pmkp4

Don't get too excited here... it wont let you play much.

It'll bypass the login screen and allow you to hop around the character/hero creation screen a bit. Once you enter a name and try to actually create the character it will lock up. This is expected at this time.

Join irc.rizon.net/#D3SE for chatter on the project.

INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack, and rename to "Diablo III.exe"
Backup your original Diablo III.exe from your beta client install
Move this to the Beta install directory.
Run it (probably via the launcher...)

Source of this post is http://game.ali213.net/thread-3681277-1-1.html

Ninja'd from us the person who posted that was in our channel ninja'd it... and claims it to be his... but we know better

Fargo123

The latest world wide Diablo 3 anti-crack patch rumor is false:

Someone started the rumor that BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT patched Diablo 3 to counter attack SPHT's "semiworking" crack (SPHT is the cracker's name). It's not true. I just checked and there is no such patch.

Thomas L

addy08

Messing around on the character creation screen just makes me want to play this game more! :(

Swipes322

Quote from: Fargo123 on September 10, 2011, 02:27:14 PM

Someone started the rumor that BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT patched Diablo 3 to counter attack SPHT's crack (SPHT is the cracker's name). It's not true. I just checked and there is no such patch.

Thomas L

It obviously is false because there has been no real crack for the beta yet. just a login screen bypass. thats it.

Fargo123

Holy shit!!! "Preorder this item today and it should ship on 12/31/2011"
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Diablo-III-PC-PC-Games/14018467

:+:Sea!:+:

Quote from: Swipes322 on September 10, 2011, 04:32:56 PM

Someone started the rumor that BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT patched Diablo 3 to counter attack SPHT's crack (SPHT is the cracker's name). It's not true. I just checked and there is no such patch.

Thomas L

It obviously is false because there has been no real crack for the beta yet. just a login screen bypass. thats it.

You should sit on their IRC more often. SPHT was able to get into the game and walk around with a barbarian and he has screenshots proving it. But the game crashes shortly after

Swipes322

Quote from: :+:Sea!:+: on September 10, 2011, 08:48:45 PM
Quote from: Swipes322 on September 10, 2011, 04:32:56 PM

Thomas L

You should sit on their IRC more often. SPHT was able to get into the game and walk around with a barbarian and he has screenshots proving it. But the game crashes shortly after

Thats because the crack or bypass isn't fully finished yet. There isn't a crack or bypass until it works %100.  a patched crack means after successfully having a crack that works %100 is blocked.

I know SPHT was able to get into game. He hasn't gotten to fully work yet, which means with out game crashes or connection losses.

Edit: Take instance. The SC2 Beta. Client and Lan bypass.  That works %100. Same with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Steam Bypass.

Svalker95

BossCatKenji

from diablo3dev twitter:

Update from Spht: almost have the charcreate for all characters working

KALM 'YO TITS BROS.