Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warriorsam

It's work fine for me..

Can't wait to enter in the world..

astroasko

What do you mean work fine? Can you play the game or its just hero creation? 

warriorsam

patriot

Friends My problem is i cant add this line -launch -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345 to the shortcut  DiabloIII.exe with additional command line parameters..
see this pic

plz help me

Maleck61

Just put a space between last " and - and it's ok.

Was working for me yesterday but not with the new realise i don't understand. :'(

Blintux

Quote from: patriot on September 19, 2011, 09:00:26 AM
Friends My problem is i cant add this line -launch -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345 to the shortcut  DiabloIII.exe with additional command line parameters..
see this pic

plz help me

"F:\Diablo.III\Diablo III.exe" -launch -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345

patriot

tnx .. i run the game but show logo diablo ||| and hanged.not work :( how fixed?

Svalker95

Guys,you can enter the game or only hero creation?
Pls can someone make guide of this ?
Sry for my English

lixen

The Emulator for entering the world is not done yet, you are only able to bypass the login screen and create a toon

Abaddon

Quote from: Svalker95 on September 19, 2011, 09:56:22 AM
Sry for my English

Again, would you please read before posting? There is a THREAD for some reason, if there were no needs to read the comments before you arrived, then threads wouldn't exist and we would probably use a chat or PM system. I'm starting to think that people can't read, but then I think that nobody can be that dumb, they are just lazy.

Sometimes... I feel like if I was a Mod.

destin21

Quote from: Abaddon on September 19, 2011, 10:17:54 AM
Sry for my English

Again, would you please read before posting? There is a THREAD for some reason, if there were no needs to read the comments before you arrived, then threads wouldn't exist and we would probably use a chat or PM system. I'm starting to think that people can't read, but then I think that nobody can be that dumb, they are just lazy.

How does it feel like feeling like if you was a mod?

Abaddon

Quote from: destin21 on September 19, 2011, 10:35:53 AM
Quote from: Abaddon on September 19, 2011, 10:17:54 AM
Sry for my English

How does it feel like feeling like if you was a mod?

Odd... It makes me want to stop people from posting 10 times the same thing in a row, I mean, it's not that hard to READ BEFORE POSTING! And people who arrive ask the same thing over and over again.

nightwolf52218

Client Side entering game world was successful. Source has not been updated to reflect this change yet though. After that source has been updated all thats left is to add the npcs items quests etc.

Ferdi

darkshark

Quote from: Ferdi on September 19, 2011, 01:08:14 PM
one day we can enter game ?

are you five or something? it will be done when its done.