Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BossCatKenji

Quote from: VALVe DnB on October 28, 2011, 08:38:19 AM
Yeah that's right! I will buy it anyway even after the actual release. I'm capable of not eating but save money for game or computer part :D and i did it before.
Again thaks to the dev team , at least i tried the game(graphics , performance etc) and showed it to some friends that went crazy about it.

OMG i do that too.  ??? ??? ???

anyway people, stop making this a flame thread, you can just create a new thread and name it such because obviously, we're drifting very far from the topic of this thread which is, i think some of you need reminding, "Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress"

either that, or we'd make a new progress topic and you guys who want to stay here and continue flaming can stay here and do such.

Haxotic

Quote from: BossCatKenji on October 29, 2011, 07:50:15 PM
Quote from: VALVe DnB on October 28, 2011, 08:38:19 AM
Yeah that's right! I will buy it anyway even after the actual release. I'm capable of not eating but save money for game or computer part :D and i did it before.
Again thaks to the dev team , at least i tried the game(graphics , performance etc) and showed it to some friends that went crazy about it.

OMG i do that too.  ??? ??? ???

anyway people, stop making this a flame thread, you can just create a new thread and name it such because obviously, we're drifting very far from the topic of this thread which is, i think some of you need reminding, "Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress"

either that, or we'd make a new progress topic and you guys who want to stay here and continue flaming can stay here and do such.

Agreed,

Please stay on topic or don't say anything at all, the fact that you will take your time to write such nonsense is beyond me, then again you whiners are obviously retarded.

I come here to read about "Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress" not to see you uninformed whiners bitch about things that you know NOTHING about.

Thanks to the MooogeDev team, great work so far.
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

▲
▲ ▲

VALVe DnB

OMG - yes stay on topic...
Just delete everything and btw with posts like "stay on topic"  the "topic" is not returning!
And yeah i really wanna know about the "Emulation progress" - it seems the only place is github.
Whatever , cheers
Maybe this is progress?..
Artisans-upgradable
Working waypoints and doors(cellars , dungeons etc)
Some NPCs
Blacksmiths

BossCatKenji

To set things back on track:

Proof of progress: Waypoints  ??? ??? ???

Diablo III - They said I could be anywhere I wanted so I used Waypoints

some noticeable stuff on this build: since we were told to copy all the contents of the data/mpq to mooext/mpq, the transition from the world map to dungeons or rooms is no longer smooth, i think a little bit of refactoring can smoothen that :D :D :D

BossCatKenji

4Mr2ThC0

Gaudy

This is a really big improvement. But i think i find a bug on portals. If you go inside, for example to tavern or Cain house, and you go out again the portal system dont work. I will like if someone get the same issue to confirm it and they could fix it.

Phanamine

Quote from: Gaudy on October 30, 2011, 03:31:03 PM
This is a really big improvement. But i think i find a bug on portals. If you go inside, for example to tavern or Cain house, and you go out again the portal system dont work. I will like if someone get the same issue to confirm it and they could fix it.

Yes it is a bug.. I noticed it as well. But you should post the bug here please.. I will look into it.. Along with the build commit.. Thank you..

http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/mooegesupport/bug-in-new-build/
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind

BossCatKenji

Proof of progress : NPC Interaction!   ??? ??? ???

Diablo III - Dad, I wanna go shopping and talk to Deckard Cain

Notes:

• Buying stuff from the fat guy near Cain seems to be working fine
  • Buying is working, yes, but it does not deduct from your money
  • Talking to Cain actually brings up the NPC menu but when you click on any of the items, nothing happens
  • Stash seems to be working now too, you can actually take items in and out

warriorsam

fedos

i have error
previous version i run successful, but this have an error. what can i do? or all have this error?
i have win 7x64

Der Pizzadieb

Quote from: fedos on November 01, 2011, 10:22:14 AM
i have error
previous version i run successful, but this have an error. what can i do? or all have this error?
i have win 7x64

Google is your friend

copy the MPQs folder in your D3\Data_D3\PC directoy into the Assets folder of Mooege

eleveneleven

Quote from: Der Pizzadieb on November 01, 2011, 11:02:29 AM
i have error
i have win 7x64

Google is your friend

copy the MPQs folder in your D3\Data_D3\PC directoy into the Assets folder of Mooege

how about just fixing the mooege build so people don't have to keep doing this

alexandreonly

Great! Npc interaction, Wayponts, Artisans, Chat, everything working. I have just a question: I can hit a zombie with a club and see the real damage, animation and physics?
If not, there's still another colorful and secondary feature to implement before the basic combat mechanics? Well, anyway who like the sims will like mooege's diablo 3.

ethalion

Quote from: eleveneleven on November 01, 2011, 02:49:32 PM
Quote from: Der Pizzadieb on November 01, 2011, 11:02:29 AM
i have error
i have win 7x64

Google is your friend

how about just fixing the mooege build so people don't have to keep doing this

there is a reason why this needs to be done this way.  Why don't you stop asking the to do it a certain way.  They are focused on getting the game to work so you can play for free.  If you don't want to bother moving files, go buy the game when it comes out.