Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moosey

Yes at the moment you can only enter game, walk around New Tristram and view certain NPC's. You cannot interact with anything, and you can only play a Demon Hunter. The Dev team is working hard at releasing a playable version of the Server Emulation. Be patient and appreciate their hard work. Thank you.

Megazed

At last a real big progress, congratulations to those who worked and still work on it ! :)

Bucaneer

Quote from: Moosey on September 20, 2011, 05:26:45 AM
Yes at the moment you can only enter game, walk around New Tristram and view certain NPC's. You cannot interact with anything, and you can only play a Demon Hunter. The Dev team is working hard at releasing a playable version of the Server Emulation. Be patient and appreciate their hard work. Thank you.

I am patient and i realle appreciate their great work and how long they are, I´m proud of them :D

Espionage724

I don't think I did anything wrong, and my D3 crashes right after I login :/

Jim_Raynor

Please Help,

When I trie to enter the world i get this:

Disconnected from server. The game assets between the client and the server don't match

Please help , I don't know what to do

I have read that to solve this problem i have to update the client, but, how i do that????

siemovit

Quote from: Jim_Raynor on September 20, 2011, 06:32:13 AM
Please Help,

Disconnected from server. The game assets between the client and the server don't match

I have read that to solve this problem i have to update the client, but, how i do that????

You need to run original launcher (Diablo III Beta Launcher.exe) update client then turn it off, start server and run the shourtcut
its worked for me

Moosey

If you have an issue using this please don't post in this thread anymore, the newbs are flooding this thread just like the last. A new thread will be open shortly for all of you that need support. Thanks.

Jim_Raynor

Quote from: siemovit on September 20, 2011, 06:40:41 AM
Quote from: Jim_Raynor on September 20, 2011, 06:32:13 AM
Please Help,

You need to run original launcher (Diablo III Beta Launcher.exe) update client then turn it off, start server and run the shourtcut
its worked for me

Thanks, now it's working, i could enter in new tristan   :)   Thank you very much

Moosey

rodrigokiwi

Quote from: Moosey on September 20, 2011, 07:56:05 AM
Post in the Support Thread.

Didn't see there was a support thread. I'll delete my post and post there, thanks.

MrRawr

Massive respect to you guys. I've been looking through the files and piecing together the local id's and stuff from the items with their possible Affixs and stats etc

I doubt I've got anything you've not got though :lol:

Keep it up, I just wish I had a smidgen of your developers skill!

BossCatKenji

xibeleli

I must say this stage has been a big break through in progress, hoping to see more before the beta releases  :P

Fargo123

I did a clean install of d3, installed framework, patched framework, D3Sharp.exe running and listening, the shortcut's target is done, I log in to D3, I make a character, when I press "single player" it says "ERROR_7". I'm far from the only one having Error 7.

Bucaneer

It work here with the monk...

Nice work guys... nice to run around in the world... looking forward to play the game :D