Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InK_V

can anyone upload the latest compile release please ?

warriorsam

InK_V

thanks cap ) but i am so far from this.. why someone can't gust upload a compile release

Yocks

Because it as already been said how to do it i think ...? :)

GeoOrw

Quote from: InK_V on September 27, 2011, 05:45:14 AM
thanks cap ) but i am so far from this.. why someone can't gust upload a compile release

Because you need to read things

stickstoneinhead

Do you not have a mouse or alternatively a keyboard with F6 button, it is possible to compile with either or both :P

Update- I created an already compiled Topic for Noobs, grap the latest compiled version here:

darkblizz(dot)org/Forum2/diablo-3/diablo-3-emulator-%28already-compiled-for-noobs%29/

Gaudy

Hi guys. Well i dont post too much. But this moment gonna be awesome like the mobs spaming with 1 button. This is the last request to get implemented on the d3sharp.

Encounter Code

Implemented encounters, test encounter at old tristram road.

yabizz submitted to raistlinthewiz/d3sharp about 5 hours ago
Updated 24 minutes ago 2 comments

1 open request and 0 closed requests

You can see it on https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/d3sharp/pulls

If i dont understand bad they are setting the mobs on the map like the game. I think we are very close to see the final release. What do you think? If this is true next release gonna be awesome.

warriorsam

FatMan

Quote from: stickstoneinhead on September 27, 2011, 08:39:51 AM

Do you not have a mouse or alternatively a keyboard with F6 button, it is possible to compile with either or both :P

I think he is just reluctant to go through the schlep of installing Visual Studio. It really isn't that much of a pain. It's a 100MB download. Once you have it, compiling the release yourself is easy. It took me about 5 minutes to figure it out (once the download is complete). And, you get some free cake.

Not really, the cake is a lie.

FatMan

Quote from: Gaudy on September 27, 2011, 08:48:11 AM

Encounter Code

Implemented encounters, test encounter at old tristram road.

Also, they are moving to creating a single map file (universe). This was included in the main build a few commits ago. That also sounds pretty sweet.

stickstoneinhead

Quote from: FatMan on September 27, 2011, 08:56:25 AM
Quote from: stickstoneinhead on September 27, 2011, 08:39:51 AM

I think he is just reluctant to go through the schlep of installing Visual Studio. It really isn't that much of a pain. It's a 100MB download. Once you have it, compiling the release yourself is easy. It took me about 5 minutes to figure it out (once the download is complete). And, you get some free cake.

Not really, the cake is a lie.

I'm gladiolus you said that lol. Worst play on words? you decide :p

I created an already compiled Topic for Noobs, grap the latest compiled version here:

darkblizz(dot)org/Forum2/diablo-3/diablo-3-emulator-%28already-compiled-for-noobs%29/

Icecrown

trying to download the latest version, but i keep getting server error :(

Gaudy

I believe that they have some problem with that code zone. The request to merge that code on the main Dsharp had been requested 11 hours ago. Damm im feeling bad with this waiting time to download the code and compile it. :'(

Icecrown

is working now and the encounters are another great step ahed :D

kryp2nite

Another update on experience gain when attacking some mobs..  ;D