Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warriorsam

D3Sharp D3Sharp
Done with refactoring Actor.cs and actually using it with player-load & world actors. dlvr.it/nS1f7
5 minutes ago
»

D3Sharp D3Sharp
Still working on actor stuff. dlvr.it/nS1dg
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

D3Sharp D3Sharp
Working on universe actors.. dlvr.it/nS1cV
5 minutes ago

D3Sharp D3Sharp
Cleaning player.cs / acdenterknownmessage code. dlvr.it/nS1c1
5 minutes ago

Sheetso

Ok sorry for flaming (this is my first question) but maybee i´m to honk to get this all to run.
I mean everything is working correctly with the newer updates of D3sharp but.... in the earlier version i could enter the Inn but not exit... now i cant enter the inn with the newer updates...mayB you can now leave? xD
Now but realy... why i could enter it in the earlier versions but not in the lastest?

My second question is if u use the "yabizz"D3sharp u earn XP with the "mobs" but not in the raistlinthewiz version... but on the HP of the raistlinthewiz version you can read:
LAST UPDATED - 9/27/2011 3:44 P.M.
-Tristam much larger
- More exploration!
- Filled with more npc's
- Possible Xp gain- Possible mob encounters
- Some skills removed
- Less buggy!

did i anything make wrong? o.O
also i have read somewhere that they are working on mobspawning system (and i dont mean this version where u must press "1" to let them spawn, i mean that they realy spawning on different zones etc...) and there are some first steps we can test..... where is it?

Thx 4 reply.... :)

stickstoneinhead

I tested raistlinthewiz main source build 0e57710. You can now enter and exit Tristram Inn,
enter and exit the Musty Cellar, the Hidden Cellar and enter cathedral level 1.

Sheetso

Ok now i realy can enter EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! this is the best update 4 me!!!
But i dont know i make something wrong again because now i havent any NPC´s in the game....

This is so bad.. first time all NPC´s are implemented but you cant enter anywhere... now u can enter firstime everywhere without loading external maps but now the NPC´s are removed :(

stickstoneinhead

Quote from: Sheetso on September 28, 2011, 03:42:27 PM
Ok now i realy can enter EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! this is the best update 4 me!!!
But i dont know i make something wrong again because now i havent any NPC´s in the game....

This is so bad.. first time all NPC´s are implemented but you cant enter anywhere... now u can enter firstime everywhere without loading external maps but now the NPC´s are removed :(
Relax  they probably need to update things to get the NPCs back. Did you not learn when you could enter the Inn, then you couldn't enter the Inn and now you can enter lots of places? Patience is the key.

Sheetso

OK there is another update now but now i just can enter in some caves o.O

i dont understand it... first they implement npc´s and ALL caves and dungeons.. now they remopved the NPC´s and removed the most caves and dungeons to enter -.- .......

stickstoneinhead

Quote from: Sheetso on September 28, 2011, 03:51:23 PM

i dont understand it... first they implement npc´s and ALL caves and dungeons.. now they remopved the NPC´s and removed the most caves and dungeons to enter -.- .......
I take it you decided to just not read my post above? I realize it's frustrating but they are making great progress all the time.

Sheetso

Quote from: stickstoneinhead on September 28, 2011, 03:54:33 PM
Quote from: Sheetso on September 28, 2011, 03:51:23 PM

I take it you decided to just not read my post above? I realize it's frustrating but they are making great progress all the time.

Thats true.... they do realy an awesome job... BUT why they dont work 100% together?
Yabizz-d3sharp has added first time some mobs wich gains XP.... they works...
Now someone has finished "enter" rooms....
Somebody has made good skills 4 the hero´s.. they realy look like the original diablo3 i saw...
and if they merge... i think the game will be complited to 80%....

stickstoneinhead

LOGGING IN - You can bypass the security modules and login to the emulated game server.

LOGGING OUT - You can log out.

MAPS -  Are just now learning how to automatically load them.

MONSTERS - Just recently learning how to automatically load NPC monsters.

INTERACTING - Cannot interact with items on the ground.

CHARACTERS - Can join game with character, but no items are created on them.

SKILLS/SPELLS - Some skills/spells have effects when casting a skill/spell

ATTACKING - You can attack monsters.

QUESTS - Can't interact with NPC quest givers.

Quoted from Raistlinthewiz.

stickstoneinhead

The bridge going to weepinghollow has disappeared :'(

jakpe

I just compiled the new version and I'm able to enter all dungeons. Went to weeping hollow and got through to the Chancellors Tomb, which means :

3 transitions deep. So that's awesoooome!

I also even went past Weeping Hollow over another really long bridge into another area with too many missing chunks to be traversed.

Ah, also noticed a missing chunk in Weeping Hollow - kind of nitpicky thing at this stage though.

Awesome sauce to the kind people doing all the work, the phat loot is so close I can almost taste it!

Sorter

REALLY AWSOME progress guys! Keep it up. I also just compiled it and can say that the Inn works ( you are able to leave it now ) but the second portion of it isn't accessible. Also only Cathedral level 1 is accessible. Lvl 2 doesn't have the shimmering blue light, and I am assuming lvl 3 doesn't either. Also once you go down to lvl 1 you cannot get back up.

P.S. Source page seems to be down. Also there is no Den of the Fallen Lvl 2 as of yet. Just grabbed a newer compilation and that's how it is there.

Edit #3: The Defiled Crypt has 3 entrances from the Cemetary. You can enter all of them but, and I am not 100% sure about this, I believe the crypt where the crown of Leoric is supposed to be you cannot leave.

edit #4: OK it WAS the crypt with the crown. of course there was no crown there :D. Still, one is unable to use the stairs to get back up, HOWEVER there is the pillar that can be used from the Chancellor's Tomb to go back to the cemetery

edit #5: 3rd Defiled crypt has no entrance.

Sheetso

drifter000

Quote from: Sheetso on September 28, 2011, 05:15:00 PM
Official site dont works atm:
https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/d3sharp

Error 404....

Noticed that a few minutes ago.

Hopefully it''s just an update!  ;D
Made you look! :D

stickstoneinhead

raistlinthewiz doesn't have any public repositories, has he dropped out of d3sharp?
Check it out https://github.com/raistlinthewiz, cannot get raistlinthewiz source

Main source seems to be mooege?
https://github.com/mooege/mooege