Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kryp2nite

Quote from: Sorter on September 30, 2011, 10:26:58 AM
Quote from: Aireyura on September 30, 2011, 06:18:48 AM
How did you get the items in the first place, is it possible to combine the XP gain build with the pickup and equip build?

They will probably do so in a later time. But they should seriously first fix the class abilities, even if it is just up until those you can learn at lvl 13. But they haven't even added the DH discipline yet ><.

Discipline has already fixed..

Sorter

Quote from: kryp2nite on September 30, 2011, 03:16:01 PM
How did you get the items in the first place, is it possible to combine the XP gain build with the pickup and equip build?

They will probably do so in a later time. But they should seriously first fix the class abilities, even if it is just up until those you can learn at lvl 13. But they haven't even added the DH discipline yet ><.

Not the skills, the resource. Haven't checked the latest build but the one I last played on didn't have it.

drifter000

Quote from: Sorter on September 30, 2011, 04:21:42 PM
Quote from: kryp2nite on September 30, 2011, 03:16:01 PM

Not the skills, the resource. Haven't checked the latest build but the one I last played on didn't have it.

Still No Invin, But majority of skills work and you start out as lvl 60 + passives work
Made you look! :D

tonto

Any of you developers accept bitcoin tips?

Haxotic

I know there are different builds and all but why does the D3Sharp download the old server where there is no XP and the dmg is hard coded to >9000?

anyone know?
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

▲
▲ ▲

Icecrown

Quote from: Haxotic on October 01, 2011, 04:27:17 AM
I know there are different builds and all but why does the D3Sharp download the old server where there is no XP and the dmg is hard coded to >9000?

anyone know?

https://github.com/mooege/mooege go here

btw now i can't pass the login, it always stop on "retrieving hero list", how could i fix that ?

murka

I can't seem to download the source, the page times-out... :(

And, can we have a nice updated "What works" list somewhere with each update?

Sorter

Quote from: murka on October 01, 2011, 08:37:01 AM

Yes, there was a time-out issue but it's fixed now. Try downloading the source now.

eleveneleven

Quote from: BossCatKenji on September 30, 2011, 04:24:31 AM
as requested  :D :D :D

Diablo III - Son, pick 'yo sh*t and equip 'yo self

this was from

https://github.com/Farmy/mooege

i didn't make a video for rotacioskapa build because it's similar to what i posted before :D

that repository is giving me compile errors of missing "Inventory" and "D3Sharp"

murka

Quote from: Sorter on October 01, 2011, 09:50:58 AM
Quote from: murka on October 01, 2011, 08:37:01 AM

Yes, there was a time-out issue but it's fixed now. Try downloading the source now.

Thanks it works!

So, basically current version has all the skill lists of the heroes listed correctly, but 90% of the skill animations and effects do not work...any estimate on that? And what's the next thing being worked on?

Abaddon

90% any skill works as of now... you can see animations, but nothing else. The damage is always 9001 (it's over 9000!!! xD) and the hit effect is the monk's fist of thunder. Some skills may look like they work, but they only apply fists of thunder on use, and apply a range effect in some cases.

stpijb

Tried out the new build today. Now able to pick up items and put most items on character. Still lots of things to get fixed. Need town NPC's, quests, finish the maps, game spawns Monsters, leveling, finish item stats. You all have gone a long way cant wait to see this get finished.

BossCatKenji

Quote from: stpijb on October 02, 2011, 02:59:04 PM
Tried out the new build today. Now able to pick up items and put most items on character. Still lots of things to get fixed. Need town NPC's, quests, finish the maps, game spawns Monsters, leveling, finish item stats. You all have gone a long way cant wait to see this get finished.

ha! a video for that!  :P :P :P

Diablo III - It's Christmas come early!

murka

Nice, just tried that!

But, is it just me or:

1) The current build lags a bit more than the previous one, had some slowdowns that I didn't have previously, nothing too major though.
2) How is the droprate calculated? Is it random? Because 80% of the drops are weapons and there were some items I could not equip at all.

boymaut

Im stuck at retrieving hero list... any fixes?