Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VALVe DnB

Every time i just download the source and then open the file Mooege-VS2010 in Build folder with MS Visual Studio and then build it(pressing F6 in the program)! When it's completed close MS visual studio and just go in src/Mooege/bin/Release and that's it. In your case (maybe using mooext) - delete mooege folder in mooext folder , open mooext and in mooege updates tab put the link of whatever source you wish to build and press manual check. And then mooext will again create mooege folder(in this case will be the mdz444 source). And when you want to play again mooege/mooege source(main master source) just put back the original link
which is     https://github.com/mooege/mooege
I hope you will understand :D  , my english is little out of date hah

p.s. don't overwrite the sources in mooext - maybe thats the problem , when you try different source delete the folder mooege in mooext and build(manual check) again

AJproductions

Quote from: VALVe DnB on October 06, 2011, 08:33:38 AM
Every time i just download the source and then open the file Mooege-VS2010 in Build folder with MS Visual Studio and then build it(pressing F6 in the program)! When it's completed close MS visual studio and just go in src/Mooege/bin/Release and that's it. In your case (maybe using mooext) - delete mooege folder in mooext folder , open mooext and in mooege updates tab put the link of whatever source you wish to build and press manual check. And then mooext will again create mooege folder(in this case will be the mdz444 source). And when you want to play again mooege/mooege source(main master source) just put back the original link
which is     https://github.com/mooege/mooege
I hope you will understand :D  , my english is little out of date hah

p.s. don't overwrite the sources in mooext - maybe thats the problem , when you try different source delete the folder mooege in mooext and build(manual check) again

Mooege-VS2010 ?? What is that? where can be found?
lol i dont get it.. haha
If i just w8 for updates its the same? right?

GeoOrw

Yeaaaaah, i love wizard's meteor spell and the monk's 7-sided kick :) That was awesome

But not so much skills available for witch doctor and demon hunter yet

VALVe DnB

"If i just w8 for updates its the same? right?"
Yeah - you just have to wait till they merge all to the main source

AJproductions

Quote from: VALVe DnB on October 06, 2011, 09:20:00 AM
"If i just w8 for updates its the same? right?"
Yeah - you just have to wait till they merge all to the main source

oke awsome :D than ill be patience:D

taporocrufeljan

Im new here.

where can i find my save file? any idea???

Abaddon

Quote from: taporocrufeljan on October 07, 2011, 01:24:12 AM
Im new here.

where can i find my save file? any idea???

Start reading and don't spam the forums... There are thousands of threads around.

fornakter

VALVe DnB

I have a question. Right now i tried the source from AlexxelA and actually there was the whole Fields of Misery and even long areas beyond , as far as i know in the actual beta you're not allowed to go in fields of misery!
What this means - we'll be able to explore more than the invited pro gamers?!
And will there be more quests then -for example? If this is all true - i'll be the happiest bastard in the world! :D

Ertai

someone be sure to update this thread as soon as we get another worthwild update. i have spent too much time already updating the mooext client and hoping for big updates. i know bosskenji and others have been doing it and with videos none the less, but i hope we can get some quick replies here as soon as we get something good. :)

4Mr2ThC0

todays update seems to have gone back to Just zombies, no 'indoor' areas; but all the zombies die, drop items, and all items equip properly now it would seem; for the most part...im excited for more interactive aspects of the game tho...

AJproductions

Quote from: 4Mr2ThC0 on October 09, 2011, 03:51:12 PM
todays update seems to have gone back to Just zombies, no 'indoor' areas; but all the zombies die, drop items, and all items equip properly now it would seem; for the most part...im excited for more interactive aspects of the game tho...

Yes i guess they are going to make it a finish right bout these weeks? Cause they are close everything fits on the characters only thing needs to be done are npc,stash,quests,exp,and skills and randomize the droprate/Monster spawn

So lets hope it will be playable in few weeks would be very great!:D

H2Omelon93

just wonderign if there is any work being done on a mac crack, if not would it be difficult to make or change it? good luck

eleveneleven

Quote from: H2Omelon93 on October 11, 2011, 06:39:11 PM
just wonderign if there is any work being done on a mac crack, if not would it be difficult to make or change it? good luck

yep there's an easy fix...get the superior PC