Server Emulation Support Thread. (Newbs post here)

Started by Moosey, September 20, 2011, 06:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramxi

oh ok, i had the right idea then

i will give it another shot, ty sir

Sheetso

sry 4 that badass comment but OMFG did u ever use a PC ( Personal Computer)???? xD
ok that somebody is a bit noobish to understand it is ok... but this man... omg... should i draw Pictures for u? xD

crate a shortcut of diablo3.exe where u want...   FINISH..... what u cant understand? omg... plz use C64 or Mac.... xD

ridelore

This is what I get when I try to connect:

[Trace] [Program]: Client connected: 127.0.0.1:58929
[Debug] [Server]: ReceiveCallback - [Exception] System.IO.FileNotFoundException:
Could not load file or assembly 'Google.ProtocolBuffers, Version=2.3.0.277, Cul
ture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=17b3b1f090c3ea48' or one of its dependencies. The s
ystem cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Google.ProtocolBuffers, Version=2.3.0.277, Culture=neutral, PublicKe
yToken=17b3b1f090c3ea48'
   at D3Sharp.Net.Packets.Header..ctor(Byte[] data)
   at D3Sharp.Net.Packets.Header..ctor(IEnumerable`1 data)
   at D3Sharp.Net.Packets.PacketRouter.Identify(IClient client, Byte[] buffer)
   at D3Sharp.Net.Packets.PacketRouter.Route(ClientDataEventArgs e)
   at D3Sharp.Program.<InitializeServerEvents>b__2(Object sender, ClientDataEven
tArgs e)
   at D3Sharp.Net.Server.OnDataReceived(ClientDataEventArgs e)
   at D3Sharp.Net.Server.ReceiveCallback(IAsyncResult result)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\M
icrosoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure lo
gging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fus
ion!EnableLog].

Marucins

Digimortal

I'm kinda noob.
I'm downloading Raistlins source files and I'm compiling the d3sharp
but I'm stucking in where I should fine the d3sharp.exe (the emulator) to run it after I compile it
cause as I read in this thread and the other threads it's the way to run D3beta.

I might got something wrong in the prosses so can you please give me some help.
thanks.

Edit: i read a bit better the tutorial and i'm a monkey :P
is there a link to download the sandbox or I sould pm NightWolf to send them to me?

mr911

I completed the server emulation but can't do anything except run around being a demon hunter.

Any way I can be someone else and actually get to kill some monsters. Just wondering.
Thanks!

PreTenD

Everything seems to work fine, mostly, however my attacks have to real visual effects. Watching the Video of the Witchdoctor she blows out some leafy looking things. My witchdoctor doesn't blow out anything, just goes through the motions.

Incase you're wondering my video card is a GTX460 (Plenty good to run this) and it does have the newest drivers. Dx11 aswell.
Entertain.Educate.Dominate

AmazingSandwich

Just a quick question.

So if I can find the client online somewhere and torrent it I use the launcher zip in this post to make it work? Just want to make sure I dont need to be a beta tester for this shit. Simple question I know.

AsherZZ

Can someone explain how to crack .NET Framework ?

FatMan

Quote from: AmazingSandwich on September 25, 2011, 02:03:25 PM
Just a quick question.

So if I can find the client online somewhere and torrent it I use the launcher zip in this post to make it work? Just want to make sure I dont need to be a beta tester for this shit. Simple question I know.

No Beta key required. Find a client, use the launcher to update it, then look around for the latest release of D3Sharp (release9). You should find it in the progress topic. Also, there are a few guides on how to get it set up.

Deception

sry if this is a stupid question but when i go to log in i get a "cant connect to service" error.

any1 know what the problem is? also is there a video with  a step by step guide by any chance anywhere?

lucaspedri

Not sure if anyone asked this before but there will be a XP version or they plan to keep this for 7 only?

Deception

Quote from: lucaspedri on September 25, 2011, 06:24:49 PM
Not sure if anyone asked this before but there will be a XP version or they plan to keep this for 7 only?

r u talkin about windows xp and windows 7? cause i just got it to work and im on vista

lucaspedri

yes windows xp, didn't now that it works on vista.

Deception

Quote from: lucaspedri on September 25, 2011, 06:32:24 PM
yes windows xp, didn't now that it works on vista.

what happend when u tried it on xp? i downloaded visual professinal version and it took me alot of tries to get it to work but then i finally figured it out . the guide is kinda confusing