Server Emulation Support Thread. (Newbs post here)

Started by Moosey, September 20, 2011, 06:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucaspedri

nothing, I read that it doesn't work on XP, I tried it just to now what happens and apparently you can't click on login, it stands grayed out.

lucaspedri

Forget the stupid question, When they said "put anything as account and password, I really thought that was really anything, but now after entering the game I think I will need a new video card :'(

Qiw

Okay, im gonna ask a really really dumb question again, when i DL the emu from https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/d3sharp and compile it myself, i ALWAYS get an InitializationException when trying to connect to my own server, but when i download a version that's already compiled it works great.. What am i doing wrong?

AmazingSandwich

Has anyone got this working on MAC yet? I just need to know before I d/l the 15 gigs. Thanks for all the help so far on this forum guys!

archivedx

Mer... SO sorry, i searched didnt see this problem, but i compile the emulator and run it with the short cut and i log in but as soon as i get to the character screen the barbarian pops up the the game stops responding and windows shuts it down. On win7, emulator has worked before when you could only be monk, any ideas on what im doin wrong?

Abaddon

Quote from: archivedx on September 26, 2011, 05:14:05 PM
Mer... SO sorry, i searched didnt see this problem, but i compile the emulator and run it with the short cut and i log in but as soon as i get to the character screen the barbarian pops up the the game stops responding and windows shuts it down. On win7, emulator has worked before when you could only be monk, any ideas on what im doin wrong?

You need the latest emulator and the latest source compiled. You also need SQlite to run it properly, else it will pretty much crash and kick you to the desktop or send the 3003 error.

Youguysrock

Support / Re: FINAL EMULATION GUIDE
« on: Today at 05:02:23 PM »
Hey guys new here love your work but I am getting an error I have not seen yet I'm running d3sharp a already compiled one start it up everything works fine changed my target line with the address thing but when I open diablo three type in random email password the first and second boxes get clicked but then it just hangs I'm running win 7 64 bit any ideas or suggestions?? Please and thank sorry about typing weird I'm on my phone
ReplyQuoteNotify

Icecrown

Quote from: Youguysrock on September 27, 2011, 07:52:11 PM

Support / Re: FINAL EMULATION GUIDE
« on: Today at 05:02:23 PM »
Hey guys new here love your work but I am getting an error I have not seen yet I'm running d3sharp a already compiled one start it up everything works fine changed my target line with the address thing but when I open diablo three type in random email password the first and second boxes get clicked but then it just hangs I'm running win 7 64 bit any ideas or suggestions?? Please and thank sorry about typing weird I'm on my phone
ReplyQuoteNotify

i have the same issue, this never happened before but now it just stop at "retrieving hero list" :&

tonto

Hey, running farmy's newest version, compiles OK (after removing the helmet.cs file) but when I try to launch a game, it just sits at the loading screen. 

any ideas?

pulo747

I've seen this error in previous pages but nobody has answered right what to do.
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5908/diabloiiierror.png

It says: "The game assets between the client and the server don't match"
I updated the game, have the last D3Sharp version, and it keeps happening to me.
This error occurs after the character selection screen when I click on start game, while the map is loading.
I tried opening as an admin, changing the "-auroraaddress127.0.0.1:1345" to -auroraaddress localhost:1345, reinstalling, downloading another version, but nothing. >:(
I wanna play this game so much and I can't :'(

Thanks for help!

IWD

mm..
I Cant login, I am stuck on
[ Info] [Program]: mooege v0.1.4299.16316 warming-up..
[ Info] [Server]: Game-Server is listening on 0.0.0.0:1999...
[ Info] [Server]: MooNet-Server is listening on 0.0.0.0:1345...
[Trace] [Server]: MooNet-Client connected: 127.0.0.1:4412
[Trace] [BaseService]: Connect()
[Trace] [BaseService]: Bind() [export] Hash: 0xB732DB32 ID: 0x10 Service: ChannelService
[Trace] [BaseService]: Bind() [export] Hash: 0xFA0796FF ID: 0x0B Service: PresenceService
[Trace] [BaseService]: Bind() [import] Hash: 0xBF8C8094 ID: 0x02
[Trace] [BaseService]: Bind() [export] Hash: 0x0DECFC01 ID: 0x01 Service: AuthenticationService
[Trace] [BaseService]: Bind() [import] Hash: 0x71240E35 ID: 0x03
here it stays as it is without any errors, just stuck
any sugestions?

stillblaze01

First of all thansx to all of you putting in time and effort to the project!
quick question is there a way to save your character with gear
Because my character comes back with no gear? and is any one having 
Bad data :) after killing zombies? hope i posted in the rite place.

Abaddon

Hi stillblaze01, the "bad data" error is very common in the new versions, you can also crash after picking some items up. Wait for new updates and you will see it gets fixed soon enough. About saving the character with gear... that's not a problem yet, specially since items are being fixed and most of them are bugged (including gold), in earlier versions you could save them between sessions, but not the case here.

To sum up, since this is still a sandbox I wouldn't care much about "bad data" errors or characters not saving, you may test the game features, but not count on them being saved between sessions. When there is a release where you can actually play the game (EVEN THOUGH IT'S GOING TO BE ULTRA BUGGED!!!!) then you may become upset, else there's nothing to be worried about.

Cencio

I have this error:

Quote[Fatal] [MPQPatchChain]: Cannot find base MPQ file: CoreData.mpq

Help me?...

bryan_nguyen

Quote from: Cencio on October 27, 2011, 02:40:51 PM
I have this error:

Quote[Fatal] [MPQPatchChain]: Cannot find base MPQ file: CoreData.mpq

Help me?...

go to assets>MPQ

read IMPORTANT file in notepad or equivalent, which says:
"Copy mpq files here or mooege will be not working.."