Server Emulation Support Thread. (Newbs post here)

Started by Moosey, September 20, 2011, 06:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zloduh

Ok this did save the problem with error in mooege. Now i can connect to server, create a char. But when i start new game it goes to loading screen and it stays there. Just keep twirling those diamonds and nothing happens.
IF anyone has a solution please post. Thx

murka

Is there a version of mooege that works with the latest D3 beta? All the versions I'm trying (Through MadCow) are giving me error 3005 which (I guess) means that the version of the beta is not compatible.

joker2k

same goes here... error 3005

although everything is runing well, when you try to log in , just cant do anything - error 3005 popsup.

any new way to play ?

ultrakey

Quote from: AlphaT on November 05, 2011, 07:52:05 AM
now i copied the whole MPQs folder to mooege.
Result:

Read forum... dont find some usefull answers...
The same with mine with the latess version of mooege. :'(

bausapex

So since I'm a newb at this and this is where newbs are supposed to post ...I'm on a mac running the latest version of Lion iOS, can anyone point me in the right direction to get d3 running? 

So far I've downloaded and installed the mac d3 beta client.. now what?  I see that I have to download/install the mooege file, which I've already tried but its not compatible on mac.  Is there a mac compatible version?

Ninja

i have a problem and i cant find anyone else have it or talk about....after i take the game update it to last version take mooege copys the mpq start the exe everithing is ok and when i launch from the shortcut(modified - launch...) games stays for a while and than i get this message faild to validate...cannot conect to Agent. something like that im at work...cant give all the detail.can someone confirm if the last patch 14 works on mooege? ty sry for my english