The Source for D3Sharp Updates

Started by Pyr3x, September 27, 2011, 10:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyr3x

If you are looking to get some very nice as they happen updates (LIVE UPDATES) on the D3Sharp project check out the following twitter feed:

http://twitter.com/#!/MooegeDev

It's updated LIVE and will give you short technical details on ALL changes with the emulator as they take place!

Follow: @D3Sharp

Haxotic

Thanks man, Ive been checking in every day to try and fish out whats new. This is going to help.

+1 internet
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

▲
▲ ▲

crazycabo

Yay! On demand updates on my mobile. Great stuff!! ;D

xkp

Thank you greeting from xkp*Bulgaria ^^

Sheetso

Quote from: stickstoneinhead on September 28, 2011, 03:26:01 PM
You can now enter and exit the Inn in Tristram.

False.... you can now enter EVERYWHERE!!! not only in the Inn....

Sorter

Quote from: Sheetso on September 28, 2011, 03:43:17 PM
Quote from: stickstoneinhead on September 28, 2011, 03:26:01 PM
You can now enter and exit the Inn in Tristram.

False.... you can now enter EVERYWHERE!!! not only in the Inn....

False... you can now enter EVERYWHERE except for Den of the Fallen's lvl 2 and some locations have no exits and the Inn's 2nd room cannot be accessed, nor the 3rd Defiled Crypt. Also the crypt where one would find Leoric's crown cannot be exited via the stairs and you have to go all the way down to the Chancellor's Tomb and use the pillar.

ghhosttitan

i want to thanx  all the people for working hard on this project  .............thanxxxx 4m india...(crack it ......mony eaters go down)

Sorter

Quote from: ghhosttitan on October 01, 2011, 12:29:28 AM
i want to thanx  all the people for working hard on this project  .............thanxxxx 4m india...(crack it ......mony eaters go down)

I would agree with you if it were a monthly fee type of game like WoW but D3 will be a "pay once play forever" game so the 1 time fee is fine.

Abaddon

Quote from: Sorter on October 01, 2011, 09:57:30 AM

I would agree with you if it were a monthly fee type of game like WoW but D3 will be a "pay once play forever" game so the 1 time fee is fine.
^That

But I don't want to depend on the official beta to be granted to me (which is likely to be impossible) but instead have another front open so there's a chance for me to taste it before release (I wan't to see whether it works in my computer first!

Anyway, that has nothing to do with the full release, I'm going to buy the game no matter what.

kryp2nite

Quote from: Abaddon on October 01, 2011, 11:03:49 AM
Quote from: Sorter on October 01, 2011, 09:57:30 AM

^That

But I don't want to depend on the official beta to be granted to me (which is likely to be impossible) but instead have another front open so there's a chance for me to taste it before release (I wan't to see whether it works in my computer first!

Anyway, that has nothing to do with the full release, I'm going to buy the game no matter what.

"I'm going to buy the game no matter what." Count me on that too.. ;D

Phanamine

Since they have moved the updates to another Twitter account.. I have changed the link at the top of the subject. Also this topic will be locked to avoid spam..
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind