Accessing D3Sharp Over a Network Connection

Started by crazycabo, September 27, 2011, 10:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycabo

I have successfully connected to D3Sharp over an encrypted network connection and used it to connect multiple clients, as well. The instance is installed on a Window XP machine with SP3. I tried utilizing the same approach with Windows 7 but, I get the error below.

[ Info] [Program]: D3Sharp v0.0.4286.33006 warming-up..
[ Info] [Server]: Game-Server is listening on 0.0.0.0:1999...
[ Info] [Server]: Bnet-Server is listening on 0.0.0.0:1345...
[Trace] [Server]: Bnet-Client connected: 5.29.171.68:60556
[Trace] [BaseService]: Connect()
[Trace] [BaseService]: Bind() [export] Hash: 0xB732DB32 ID: 0x10 Service: Channe
lService
[Trace] [BaseService]: Bind() [export] Hash: 0xFA0796FF ID: 0x0B Service: Presen
ceService
[Trace] [BaseService]: Bind() [import] Hash: 0xBF8C8094 ID: 0x04
[Trace] [BaseService]: Bind() [export] Hash: 0x0DECFC01 ID: 0x01 Service: Authen
ticationService
[Trace] [BaseService]: Bind() [import] Hash: 0x71240E35 ID: 0x05
[Trace] [AuthenticationService]: LogonRequest(); Email=test@d3test.org
[Debug] [BNetRouter]:  - [Exception] System.TypeInitializationException: The typ
e initializer for 'D3Sharp.Core.Accounts.AccountManager' threw an exception. ---
> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.
SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

at D3Sharp.Core.Accounts.AccountManager.LoadAccounts()
   at D3Sharp.Core.Accounts.AccountManager..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at D3Sharp.Core.Accounts.AccountManager.GetAccountByEmail(String email)
   at D3Sharp.Core.Services.AuthenticationService.Logon(IRpcController controlle
r, LogonRequest request, Action`1 done)
   at bnet.protocol.authentication.AuthenticationServer.CallMethod(MethodDescrip
tor method, IRpcController controller, IMessage request, Action`1 done)
   at D3Sharp.Net.BNet.Packets.BNetRouter.Identify(IConnection connection, Coded
InputStream stream)

Another user seemed to think I was an idiot and I simply need to get SQLite for that machine. Clearly this is not the case since it successfully works on Windows XP/SP3 just by dropping the zip archive, extracting, and running the executable. I don't understand why people are so quick to judge the situation. I am an automated tester in practice and profession and I enjoy trying to make things work out of the normal usage circumstances.

Also, I got D3Sharp to work with a bare bones Windows XP/SP3 installation through Oracle VirtualBox with multiple connections. A user asked me why I would want to do this. I could simply run D3Sharp, connect via network, and have it running 24/7 (theoretically) and multiple users could connect at any time sharing a single instance. I have confirmed 2 users can do it. I wonder how many can before the server crashes.  :) :)

Cencio

raistlinthewiz

Quote[Debug] [BNetRouter]:  - [Exception] System.TypeInitializationException: The typ
e initializer for 'D3Sharp.Core.Accounts.AccountManager' threw an exception. ---
> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.
SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

Download sqlite 7 for windows. You should be checking faq &compiling section on wiki even before asking;

https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/d3sharp/wiki/Compiling

For Windows 7 64bit

QuoteIf you have this:

[Debug] [PacketRouter]: - [Exception] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'D3Sharp.Core.Accounts.AccountsManager' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found
download and install:

http://system.data.sqlite.org/sqlite-netFx40-setup-bundle-x86-2010-1.0.74.0.exe

This should solve the problem.

Phanamine

Im locking this topic since the solution has been posted..
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind