MooExt - TOOL for Mooege Emulator (Dummy Proof)

Started by Ninja1017, September 30, 2011, 01:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja1017

Quote from: ramxi on October 01, 2011, 07:40:08 PM
im sorry but im a little confused...

there are so many threads for D3sharp, ive lost track of what exactly is going on

Where do i dwnload the new client to run the game???  is there even a new version out yet?

this is always updated with the latest

Dracshadow

ey guys

noob here to the forum and the d3 emu.

i managed to get mooege but when i try login with any account it says error 3003

also i cant seem to create a local offline server , only remote connect works, i left all settings as is. Should i try update it to latest build? :o

Dracshadow

Quote from: khoy on October 01, 2011, 05:08:48 AM
i get error 3003 am i messing somthing? NVM i fixed it =]

how did you fix it ? im getting that error right now. first time using so plz bear with me lol :-X

Naruske

Do you extract this anywhere or does it have to be IN the D3 folder

AntonG

How do i build the mooege files i download of offical site? i cant build them from visual studio, idk why :S

LeSqual63

Quote from: khoy on October 01, 2011, 05:08:48 AM
i get error 3003 am i messing somthing? NVM i fixed it =]

Perhaps I have a solution :
MooExt.exe
In D3Launcher ---> Remote server / Remote host
Instead of 0.0.0.0:1345 tape 127.0.0.1:1345
it's work for me

Abaddon

Yeah for some reason I get an error after pathing to the latest version...

This is the error I get:

[fatal] [server]: MooNetServer can't bind on <battle.net server IP here>, server shutting down.

We will have to figure a way out.

Youguysrock

Hey guys  moogxe works great but everytime I pick up a weapon and equip it it really bogs down my computer any ideas

4Mr2ThC0

Better comp maybe? not bein a dick...try freeing up more ram space before playing...

Youguysrock

really?? damnit it has four gigs quad core.. win 7 64 bit, and nvidia ... hmmmm something with 1gig onboard with that ! thats not enough!?!?

[SOD]SnakeByte

Important News:

Since Nov. 19th 2011, MooExt is no longer supported with the actual Mooege update (5/6)

Details see Mooext-Community

Phanamine

This is going to mess a lot of ppl up.. But I guess we will have to work around it..
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind

Sorter

Well it isn't as if downloading the compiling software from microsoft is hard. The program WAS convenient but it isn't the end of the world. Hope it gets updated sometime.

Stiletto

Excuse me sir how can i make this work? :\ am really confused, a friend on youtube referred me on this forums.