Possible Dibalo 3 beta key

Started by Jinnified, September 30, 2011, 05:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinnified

There is a Chinese community site has a promo as the moment, anyone who register and make a name/adv for the site will possibly receive a beta key
here is the post link and have a look:

Good Luck guys:http://bbs.uuu9.com/thread-8140997-1-1.html

druida

Não é só registra tem que responder 10 perguntas, mas como é em chines nem vou tentar

analhue

Quote from: druida on September 30, 2011, 07:05:31 AM
Não é só registra tem que responder 10 perguntas, mas como é em chines nem vou tentar

Use Google Chrome to translate

murdockokol

Quote from: Jinnified on September 30, 2011, 05:22:09 AM
There is a Chinese community site has a promo as the moment, anyone who register and make a name/adv for the site will possibly receive a beta key
here is the post link and have a look:

Good Luck guys:http://bbs.uuu9.com/thread-8140997-1-1.html

did u get beta key?

Nickthenec

You have to make 10 posts in the forum.

aaronwilde

is this legit? can anyone verify?

Jinnified

Quote from: aaronwilde on October 01, 2011, 02:20:10 PM
is this legit? can anyone verify?

guys, I did some future research, this is a Chinese game community site, they managed to get hold of some beta keys, what they did is, they are sharing these keys to a very large player pools, by asking them to promo their site and then post their confirmed link to that post. I had done that, and already enter the queue of experience the beta, typically, everyone will be able to play the game for 4 hours, and then the key will be re assigned to another qualified member. My schedualled play time is today tho, will let you guys know how it goes. It's not ideal, only 4 hours, but better than nothing.

windir

Quoteguys, I did some future research, this is a Chinese game community site, they managed to get hold of some beta keys, what they did is, they are sharing these keys to a very large player pools, by asking them to promo their site and then post their confirmed link to that post. I had done that, and already enter the queue of experience the beta, typically, everyone will be able to play the game for 4 hours, and then the key will be re assigned to another qualified member. My schedualled play time is today tho, will let you guys know how it goes. It's not ideal, only 4 hours, but better than nothing.

I didunt understand anything from that suite and from you can you make a tutorial how to do it pls

Espionage724

Quote from: windir on October 02, 2011, 01:05:16 PM
Quoteguys, I did some future research, this is a Chinese game community site, they managed to get hold of some beta keys, what they did is, they are sharing these keys to a very large player pools, by asking them to promo their site and then post their confirmed link to that post. I had done that, and already enter the queue of experience the beta, typically, everyone will be able to play the game for 4 hours, and then the key will be re assigned to another qualified member. My schedualled play time is today tho, will let you guys know how it goes. It's not ideal, only 4 hours, but better than nothing.

I didunt understand anything from that suite and from you can you make a tutorial how to do it pls

Doesn't seem legit... but I could be wrong...