Main Menu

d3 mooext tutorial please !

Started by Dracshadow, October 02, 2011, 05:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracshadow

Hey guys

The forum keeps getting spammed with questions as to which d3 loader to use or they need help with setting up etc ....

regarding mooext........
It seems to be the easiest one to use out of the lot but i keep getting error 3003 when trying to login with valid username and pass . i havent changed anything, just ran the emu and then the game.

there are just so many tutorials and compiling going on! i dont know where to start!

can we please have a tutorial regarding the mooext emu ?
Should i update the mooext first and then try again ?
the local button and everything is faded, can only connect to remote! what should i do ?

im at work now and cant test  :'(

Abaddon

Quote from: Dracshadow on October 02, 2011, 05:39:46 AM
Hey guys

The forum keeps getting spammed with questions as to which d3 loader to use or they need help with setting up etc ....
Answer taken from your post

kimboy11

1) Download MooExt_Stable_v9 at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6E2M4PWX

2) Run MooExt.exe

3) In the D3 Launcher tab setup the D3 game path: by clicking on "..." (to your diabloe III.exe)

4) Click on Mooege updates tab and click manual check or F5

5) Once update is done click play (local)

6) It will automatically run diablo 3 and you are in the game.

7) make up any account and enjoy

Dracshadow

thnx for the reply, thought i was doing something wrong but it doesnt seem to work, even if i uninstall .net 4 and reinstall it, it gives me an error that it cant update mooext.

i got the local server to show up in mooext so theres some progress but i still get error 3003. Will keep trying !

boymaut

still stuck at retrieving hero list

Kai0784

Quote from: boymaut on October 03, 2011, 06:52:12 AM
still stuck at retrieving hero list

I do have the same problem. Can anybody help me.

shock822

Anyone who is getting stuck at retrieving hero list should change remote host to 127.0.0.1 and run the server, then play remote.  It fixed it for me.

pilot0190

I am still stuck at hero list as well.  I did try changing remote to a local address of 127.0.0.1 and that didnt work either.  Been playing around with it all day and cant get past the retrieving hero list.

Icecrown

same problem here, always stuck at hero list :/

edit : ok nevermind got it to work again :D

boymaut

Quote from: Icecrown on October 03, 2011, 02:25:06 PM
same problem here, always stuck at hero list :/

edit : ok nevermind got it to work again :D

how did you got it to work?  ???

Youguysrock

OMG OMG OMG thank you so oooooo !!! much !!! it worked for me !!!! thanks you guys !!! you guys always come through ... !! but ... i spawned monsters somehow.... lol how do i do it again thanks...

Abaddon

Quote from: Youguysrock on October 04, 2011, 05:56:24 AM
OMG OMG OMG thank you so oooooo !!! much !!! it worked for me !!!! thanks you guys !!! you guys always come through ... !! but ... i spawned monsters somehow.... lol how do i do it again thanks...

Use monk's attacks (every character has those attacks available).
To spawn monsters use the Flash Wave spell, the other (Fists of thunder) is what you use to kill them.

kalaba360

noob question, probably an easy answer.

I had d3 and mooext emu updated but i couldn't pass login screen the login button is faded out, so now im reinstalling d3 and a fresh copy of mooext just incase some files were messed up but i doubt that, does anyone know what the issue is ? thx

might be as simple as changing the server numbers around cause the default don't work for me...log in still faded

Abaddon

Quote from: kalaba360 on October 09, 2011, 04:37:36 PM
probably an easy answer.
Did you fill the gaps? For example:

Account:      a@a
Password:     a

If it works with this, you can extreme facepalm already.

kalaba360

Quote from: Abaddon on October 10, 2011, 09:15:12 AM
Quote from: kalaba360 on October 09, 2011, 04:37:36 PM
probably an easy answer.
Did you fill the gaps? For example:

Account:      a@a
Password:     a

If it works with this, you can extreme facepalm already.

yes i filled the gaps with random acct names and the password with a password, it should work almost with any info entered. it's probably an IP address is off because im not exactly sure which ip i should change, since default wont let me login, on top of that im not exactly sure which ones i should change.

it will still be a facepalm moment for me atleast no matter what the issue is.