d3 mooext tutorial please !

Started by Dracshadow, October 02, 2011, 05:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abaddon

If you use Mooext set the IPs to the default values and that's all, remote server IP doesn't matter when running local server.
If you compile the C# sources then set a shortcut and redirect to <localhost:1345>. Don't redirect to anything like <127.0.0.1:1345> because setting the ip to "localhost" already sends and receives from the emulator.

kalaba360

I left everything as default and disabled my firewalls still the login screen was faded out, I reinstalled and updated then tried again, no go. i'll spend some more time with it later tonight but thx for replying.

does it matter where i dowload the client from at all ? updated/repaied .net 4 also i'll post 2mrw on results.

Abaddon

Not really, just make sure that the paths are right and there shouldn't be any problems, and firewall has nothing to do really, if it's bocking the program then add it as exception and it's over, but shouldn't be the case.

Anyway, are you using MooExt?

kalaba360

yes im using mooext, and with that all I would have to do is have the d3 client and mooext, of course updated and I just use the default paths in win 7 pretty simple stuff since the mooext launcher came out, kind of odd i can't even pass login though also.

Im assuming assuming that it won't let me log in at all because it doesn't detect local host server or any server for that matter.

I repaired/updated to the latest .net framework and im going to update and or change firewalls but even when firewall is disabled I had no luck.

i've tried the suggestions in mooext help as far as changing ip's of hosts n what not, and no go.

Abaddon

If you get the 3003 error for some reason, then get SQLite, latest version ofc, and try again.

Good luck on your oddysee xd.

Phanamine

Quote from: kalaba360 on October 12, 2011, 01:43:36 PM
yes im using mooext, and with that all I would have to do is have the d3 client and mooext, of course updated and I just use the default paths in win 7 pretty simple stuff since the mooext launcher came out, kind of odd i can't even pass login though also.

Im assuming assuming that it won't let me log in at all because it doesn't detect local host server or any server for that matter.

I repaired/updated to the latest .net framework and im going to update and or change firewalls but even when firewall is disabled I had no luck.

i've tried the suggestions in mooext help as far as changing ip's of hosts n what not, and no go.

I am having the same exact issue.. Log in tab is grayed out and cannot click even with the Account and Pass info entered.. Any help as to why this would be happening is appreciated.. MooExt is being used in this case..
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind

CaptainQC89

Have you tried to put an "@" at the end of your loggin ?

DarkWizard

When I launch the server on MooExt I get the line...

[Error] [MPQPatchChain]: Can not find base-mpq file: CoreData.mpq for patch chain: Data.

Why am I getting this line? Also whenever I make my character in the character selection screen and start the game I get stuck at the loading screen. I don't know if it's because of this error line in the server or something else, but I need help. I follow the directions entirely and it's turning out the same.