Stone of Recall,Cube of Nephalem and Cauldron of Jordan

Started by mircearos, November 14, 2011, 10:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mircearos

Hi everyone!

I have a question regarding the subject. On https://github.com/mooege/mooege/pull/269 i saw that the Cube and the Cauldron have already been implemented, where the Stone is enabled but not implemented.
I have downloaded the newest commit. I either manage to get the cube and the cauldron as drops or spawn them myself, however, when I pick them up, they remain in the inventory and do not get placed to the left of the character's image when you open the inventory.
My question is... Anyone manage to have them equipped? And if yes, are they working?

Thanks.

Phanamine

Im sure someone will test this for you.. If not me personally.. Hold on a bit.. I just got up LMFAO!
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind

mircearos

Phanamine,

No need to be sarcastic. I have used an older mpq most likely from a different patch. I thought the others who are playing might give a simple answer. Definitely if it works people have seen it. I don't think it needed testing.
I am sorry that my question was misunderstood. I am following this site for diablo 3 for the last 2-3 months. I really appreciate what the team at mooege are doing. I have only joined yesterday since I have got all the answers I needed from this site. I have only one other post where I tried to help with the downgrade from patch 5 in order to make it work. My second post was this one since I have not seen anything about it here.
Once again I am sorry but I thought we could all learn something from here.
Thank you for bearing with my ramblings.

Phanamine

I was "never" being sarcastic.. I was 100% serious.. I had just gotten up and I was going to test it.. I just hadn't gotten around to it.. So I figured someone may test it before I got to it.. Sarcasm was never my intention. If you thought I was being sarcastic my apology.. But I certainly did not intent to come off that way. Oh and start posting here for certain things.. I would appreciate it bro..  ;D

All New Commit Bugs/Problems get posted here= http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/mooegesupport/bug-in-new-build/

Emulation Progress/New Updates Post here = http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/mooegegeneral/diablo-3-server-emulation-progress/msg22335/?topicseen#new

mircearos

Ok no problem. I am sorry I got it the wrong way then.
So many users and still no answer to my question though... a bit dissapointing.

Phanamine

They cannot be equipped as of yet.. They drop.. Just dont do nothing. Im sure they are working on that aspect as I type..  ;D :D

mircearos

OK Thanks... Just what I wanted to know.  However with the new patch and Mooext not working anymore, I cant play again.