Main Menu

error 3008

Started by Gaudy, November 19, 2011, 09:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaudy

Hi guys, now finally is avaliable the moege version for diablo 3 version 5 but i did got a problem now. I could keep testing the lastest moege version when i did change the files from version 5 to version 4. I did copy the version 5 files on a new folder to save them before i did set the version 4 files on the diablo 3 folder.

Well now we got the moege version for v5 and i did copy back the version 5 files on the diablo 3 folder. But when i start moege and then i start diablo 3 v5 and i go to write the mail account and the pass i got this error 3008 and i couldnt connect.

Anyone get this same error?

I did try to look around for some post with this same error but i dont see anything about it. Can you help me? Thx

PreTenD

Try starting the Diablo3 client. As if you had the beta. See if it updates its self, if so try Mooege again. If not then we know that it's not MPQ files causing the error. Do you have a particular error MSG?
Entertain.Educate.Dominate

VALVe DnB

Gaudy

This error appear when you try to log in. I go to copy the last 2 lines from mooege window because the rest is like always. And the window that pop on Diablo 3 just say You got error: 3008. I cant give more info.

[Trace] [AuthenticationService]: Authentication failed for noob@noob.com because of invalid credentals.
[Trace] [MooNetServer]: Client disconnected: 127.0.0.1:53777

Gaudy

Same problem on diablo 3 patch 6 with the last moege release with support to patch 6. I had all the things installed with the moege version patch 4. Do we have to install anything more with the new patches?

VALVe DnB

As i understand so far: download the last commit and in the login screen type :
test@ - username
12345678 - pass

Gaudy

right now i am using

login: noob@noob.com
pass: 1234

i was using this on all moege releases and never fail. This begin to fail when i change the files to restore v5. But i did update now to version 6 and all files could be fine. I gonna do a check all files if the diablo 3 have also this option like wow. If this thing solve this problem i will post it.

Gaudy

Nah error 3008 still appear. I gonna uninstall d3 full and download it again. Gonna take me somedays but i will post again when i finish.

mircearos

Posted by: VALVe DnB
« on: November 20, 2011, 07:22:45 PM » Insert Quote
As i understand so far: download the last commit and in the login screen type :
test@ - username
12345678 - pass

Thanks it worked indeed. I have tried test@test as it was mentioned on the tweet from mooege but it did not work.
Once again Thanks!