Main Menu

Normal attack?

Started by alexandreonly, November 20, 2011, 11:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexandreonly

Just a question: It's possible to use a normal attack with normal damage and physics?

raistlinthewiz

Nah alexandrreonly, I've explained it to you over hunder times and you just ask this for asking, and we've just added retard checks in, the server will catch you and refuse to work for you.

Der Pizzadieb

Quote from: raistlinthewiz on November 20, 2011, 11:51:08 AM
Nah alexandrreonly, I've explained it to you over hunder times and you just ask this for asking, and we've just added retard checks in, the server will catch you and refuse to work for you.
I support this :D

nanopest

F*cking LOL! I am so glad that you put that feature in. Its one i have been looking forward to since i met alexandreonly on these forums. You should also put in, Ungrateful little sh*t checks on start up.

Keep up the great work and look forward to the new features!

alexandreonly

Great, you can do this but can't make normal attacks work. Excuses don't stop the time.

raistlinthewiz

Ah retard checks are quite easy to implement there, anyone - even a software there can see that you're a retard..

Myst