About LAN and offline launchers.

Started by blstrdbstrd, November 26, 2011, 10:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blstrdbstrd

Do I have to use two different installations of SC2 (1 for LAN / 1 for offline launcher) or could the patch / files work together without messing up (assuming I'm using versions for everything)? Has anyone tried it?

Thank you in advance for the responses.

edit: Im currently downloading Starfriend v0.44, SC2Allin1 v10.3.3 and SC2 1.3.2 patch. Won't it have any conflicts?

badasswolf

haven't played sc for about 3 - 5 months i think , but im pretty sure i had mine work in 1 installation of sc2. just browse the old post.

blstrdbstrd

Quote from: badasswolf on November 27, 2011, 09:26:07 AM
haven't played sc for about 3 - 5 months i think , but im pretty sure i had mine work in 1 installation of sc2. just browse the old post.

Thank you for the reply. Anyway, did you do anything special to make it run like renaming/moving folders? What should I put in the query so I could find the topic easily?

badasswolf

Nothing special i guess, from what i remember i downloaded a crack to make it work. *starcrackallin1 if im correct but im pretty sure its outdated already.

PreTenD

2 Launchers shouldn't conflict. They use different files to modify the game before launch. I don't think you should have problems. I do highly recommend buying it though. It adds a whole new user experience.
Entertain.Educate.Dominate