hmm any body haveing this

Started by steven713m, December 24, 2011, 03:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steven713m

i run 1 bot  all the cd keys are fine starts right up the  speed hits 17 then im ip banned  i cant find any way to  set a delay ..  but the  strange thing  when i first started it/ fresh download it will go non stop now as soon as it hits 17 on the speed it says discconected then .. i try to connect then im ip banned

steven713m

Quote from: steven713m on December 24, 2011, 03:13:35 AM
i run 1 bot  all the cd keys are fine starts right up the  speed hits 17 then im ip banned  i cant find any way to  set a delay ..  but the  strange thing  when i first started it/ fresh download it will go non stop now as soon as it hits 17 on the speed it says discconected then .. i try to connect then im ip banned
also i ahve tryed deleting and restart everything fresh that didnt work

harder

not sure, buy maybe its an invalid entry in your name list?
check line 17 or just try to run the first 10 lines, maybe its working then

steven713m

Quote from: harder on December 24, 2011, 05:36:09 AM
not sure, buy maybe its an invalid entry in your name list?
check line 17 or just try to run the first 10 lines, maybe its working then
tryed the first 10 names then on the number 7 name it does the same as earlyer.. dicconects and ip bans

Myst

SS of the bot when it stops working and the settings area, so I can see what you're doing

steven713m

Quote from: Myst on December 24, 2011, 03:43:51 PM
SS of the bot when it stops working and the settings area, so I can see what you're doing

all of those are before i started it

it shuts out then and  i try to restart it and this happens

thats what happens

Myst

hmm, try a different server and see if it still stops at 7.

steven713m

gave it a try on west made some names but as soon as it hits 7  same thing happens.. ive deleted and redownloaded it same exact same problem

Myst

msg me the account list and I'll see if it stops also for me.  I just tested RoD today with just 10 names and all was running fine on USEast.

Myst

It's because of the name "kakorrhaphiophobia".  It's too long.  Max length is 15 characters.  So remove that and in the future don't make names longer than 15characters.  I'll add a sanity check for accountlists to prevent this in the future.

steven713m

Quote from: Myst on December 26, 2011, 08:21:56 PM
It's because of the name "kakorrhaphiophobia".  It's too long.  Max length is 15 characters.  So remove that and in the future don't make names longer than 15characters.  I'll add a sanity check for accountlists to prevent this in the future.

your 100% correct i should have noticed that  my bad .. clearly says no 15 letter names    thank you for your help