Main Menu

[Diablo II] 1.09 PvP Server

Started by kalans, March 07, 2012, 05:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalans

This is the for the current version 1.0.4.0 of D2Region (01|20|11), which is based off of the beloved D2Relived mod (Not ran by anyone from there, but the original modders Tenka + Tyler|zSmite and the old moderator Ghostx have given their consent)

*Note to admins/mods: I apologize if I am not allowed to advertise here, or if this is in the wrong section of the forums. Let me know if I need to change/edit anything, as I am not wanting to break any rules.

After a month of private beta we finally launched D2Region to the public on Friday the 2nd of September, and a week later we updated to make it easier for new characters to start on their own (Starter Set and Weapons). This is a PvP Mod, but certainly has many 1.09 PvM elements to it. We have released 4 Patches since opening the gates, and still continue to Modify the Patch to add more elements to the game!

Realm Features:
-Active Staff
-Active Mod Development (Your Opinion Matters Here!)
-Tournaments With Prizes
-Giveaways
-Super Cow Events [Pic]
-Teamspeak Server
-PvP Arena [Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]
-Good Manor Duels (Zero Tolerance For Bad Manor)
-Great ping (InterNap Connection)
-Newly Created D2Tabber (based Off of Butchers Tabbed Diablo)

Key Features:
-Channel GUI Face Lift
-Redesigned Act 1, 3 & 5 Town Maps
-Entrance to Tristam added in Town for faster Starting Leveling [Pic]
-D2Loader and MapHack provided which allows for multiple client logons
-All new characters have tokens that you cube for full starter set and starters weapon
-Start with the cube
-Ormus add to exits of Act1 for faster healing between duels [Pic]
-Customized WayPoints to speed up rushing [Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]
-Increased Experience by 2x Regular 1.09D standards, and during Super Cow events 7x the experience
-Heavily modded cow level containing more than 2k cows [Pic]
-No need to make a portal, there are trap doors that lead into the cow level in town [Pic]
-Starter/Noob pen, where people being power leveled can stand   without danger,    but cannot steal items or move out of the pen except   to go back to town [Pic]|[Pic]
-Custom sets including starter gear [Link]
-Fully geared Mercenaries [Pic]
-All 1.08 Items added and drop in game
-Custom Unique Items inspired towards PvP [Link]
-Custom cube recipes using a token system from level rewards and   enhanced bosses. (Ie: 6os Windforce, Cliffhanger amulet, Occy rings,   Iths  & many more) [Link]
-Increased tome sizes, each capable of holding 100 each, as well as taking up only one inventory space [Pic]
-Increased arrow stacks to 500, as well as unique and magical arrow drops with assorted bonuses [Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]
-Increased Key stack size to 100
-Start with the cube, it only takes up one inventory space and it is as large as it can be when you open it [Pic]
-Teleport in town as well as all Pre-Casting buffs
-Stash and cube increased [Pic]|[Pic]
-Can create 20 characters per account, which never get deleted due to inactivity
-New in-Game color vials, which allow you to change the color of predetermined items such as Vampire Gaze and Arreat's Face. (More to be added later)[Link]

Other Features:
-Revamped GUI with many icon enhancements [Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]
-Quest Icons enhanced to add some flavor [Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]
-Many map edits and enhancements [Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]|[Pic]
-Quickly rush your characters
-Jerhyn moved next to Meshif [Pic]
-Start out near the Town Portal area in Act II
-Start out next to the waypoint in Act III [Pic]
-All quest items have be reduced to take only one space [Pic]
-No rain (causes lag for some), we will be launching a client side patch for visual edits to allow for smoother gameplay
-Experience shrines regenerate faster and have an increased duration
-Gem shrines recharge every 5 minutes
-Damage reduced can be found/rolled on magic items (15%-30%)
-The IK maul is a CB, so it can be dual wielded by barbs
-All classic sets have sockets added
-All LOD sets improved to mimic 1.13 set attributes
-Cruel weapons infinitely re-rollable
-Added Andurmendiaal which drops bugged tokens that are used in bugged items [Pic]|[Pic]
-Partial bugged tokens added, Mephfesto drops them
-Many recipes which give more power to the player!
-More Pictures [Pic]|[Pic]

Connection Info:There are many ways of connecting, this short guide will cover what is needed to play on our realm:

Step 1:
-You must have Diablo II installed, can be any patch
-You must register on the forums for a Server Account (You are allowed multiple accounts, but must PM me on the forums)

Step 2:
--If you have a patch greater than 1.09D, follow this guide
--If you have done a clean install, follow this guide
--If you have 1.09D already installed, follow this guide
--If you want to use the D2SE Plugin, download it here

Step 3:
-Follow this guide for configuring the realm

Step 4:
-Configuration of D2Loader, follow this guide (included in the install packs)

*If you are unsure what patch you are running, open Diablo II and look in the lower left and you should see the patch you are running. This can be many things, and if you have installed a different mod it may say something different as well.

I am always available to  help you and I am open to suggestions/comments, pertaining to patch updates | forum | and anything else you can think of. You can reach me on here via a pm | in game (*admin) | or by using the Suggestions/Comments forum!

Myst

kalans

Thanks, our fellow member JelloOne did all the work with joomla :)

kalans