Main Menu

Error 12

Started by akshay.moran, May 24, 2012, 11:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akshay.moran

I downloaded Diablo 3 Setup enGB .............it got installed successfully .............. But when I enter my email address and password it shows me the error 12 saying license not attached .............. i tried to change the servers but in all the three servers (American,Europe and Asian) it shows the same error ............ what should I do :'( .................................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help  :(   

Myst

Quote from: akshay.moran on May 24, 2012, 11:13:43 PM
I downloaded Diablo 3 Setup enGB .............it got installed successfully .............. But when I enter my email address and password it shows me the error 12 saying license not attached .............. i tried to change the servers but in all the three servers (American,Europe and Asian) it shows the same error ............ what should I do :'( .................................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help  :(   

That's because you're connecting to official Blizzard servers.  So you need to buy the game in order to log in.

akshay.moran

So is there no other solution for this ...... instead of buying ??...............And if buying is the only solution then why is it free to Download ? >:( ............. that wasted my time :(

Myst

Quote from: akshay.moran on May 25, 2012, 10:34:07 AM
So is there no other solution for this ...... instead of buying ??...............And if buying is the only solution then why is it free to Download ? >:( ............. that wasted my time :(

Blizzard started letting people download the client for free before launch so there wouldn't be a mass amount of people trying to download the game on release day, which would have caused server outages, slow downloads, etc.
If you don't want to buy the game, you could run the D3 Emulator Mooege, although Mooege hasn't been updated for the latest D3 client.  But even with Mooege, you wouldn't have as a complete game as you would have if you bought the game, since Mooege is far from 100%.  But if you don't want to buy the game, Mooege is the route you would go.