Main Menu

Whats Up with DarkBlizz?

Started by Myst, June 08, 2009, 01:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst

Well we still have all our original posts and topics in our forums still, but all our News Posts were all deleted so I thought I'd let you know about some of the updates/developments if you haven't been here in a while.
Revelation our easy to use simple Chat Bot has been updated with Warden support and so has our GameList Spammer, Gremlin.  Genesis has been updated also to support the latest warden for SC & War3 but will not be released until Genesis v2 comes out.  I'm also still in development the final version of Gopher, our Account Tool, which will satisfy everyone's needs.  The Map Promoter program is also still in continual development, which that program leads into our other project of a SC Host Bot.  We've made contacts from the Diablo2 hacking community which will help in the next version of our Character Maker, Rogue of Diablo, which will hopefully make the process of name making more safe for you guys.  Another programs which are coming out is our Recruit Bot which is like no other.  It will make use not only have channels in a unique way, but also make use of the GameList.  Also we have in production a much needed IRC/BNET Portal Bot since a majority of those bots out there are out of date.  Finally, I think :P, we have in development a Bot Mail program that won't be like the usual contact person of new mail on rejoin of channel, but would have new more efficient ways of telling the individual they have new mail. 
Remember you can find more details about our programs through our forums!
We're always looking for new Bot Ideas to tinker around with, so please post your ideas in our Bot Idea section of the forum.  And as usual, we are always looking for more Bot Developers to join our team.
~Myst