List of Suggestions

Started by acien, March 15, 2011, 01:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acien

Because there needs to be a new release for the new verbyte. here's a list that probably all isnt needed but could be used if for no other reason then to show off and cover every base i can think of.

Configurable verbytes so there no need for new releases on new patches
Minimize-able to system tray believe it or not they start getting in the way when you have 3-4 of them in you taskbar
Customizable echoing such as enabling or disabling the displaying the channel the persons nick and how the message it echos looks like with the <username> message or Username: message in both directions. disabling or enabling echoing in only one direction (could reduce it down to one key required if its only bnet -> irc)
Expand the log box's and make them scroll able or maybe output log files

Thats all i can think of in a sleep deprived state if i think of anything else ill let you know thx.

Myst

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll take em into consideration

acien

just though of another idea make a filter in it so it only echos certin people or ignores certin people

Myst

Well if it spits out in channel, you can't control who see's it, unless you ban them from channel.  OR do youwant an option to alert people via whispers, etc

acien

no adding a filter list so you can ignore people like i have a friend who uses this for his dota clan and dosent like it echoing the bots he just wants it for talking to the clanmates from irc. or allow only certin nicks to echo like in my case using it for chaos baal runs id only want it to echo the bot(s) the others can just be ignored and this option useable from both sides