Main Menu

Glyph

Started by Glyph, November 07, 2009, 08:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glyph

Hello, I was recently strolling along the internet and stumbled into your site.
It has a very unique feel, and looks nice. But, enough about my ass-kissing.

My real name is Kevin, and i'm currently apart of clan null on USWest. Most of my time is spent working on websites, or playing Diablo II/StarCraft. I can be found on *Glyph89@USEast, or *Glyph13@USEast. On USWest my aka is Glyph89. I'm always up for a game of D2, and possibly StarCraft. I'm not very good at StarCraft, but I still find it fun. Let me know if you're ever up for a game. >:)

Blizzard Fansite: BlizzForge.org

ReVoke

heyyy =) im on WC3/SC during the weekdays sometimes... my acc is HuFF and i'm in clan unit, hit me up ;P

oh and also how is this site unique? i mean like any suggestions to make it better or any other things to add-on to it?
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

^^ Base64, Decode it =) ^^

Glyph

Quote from: ReVoke on November 07, 2009, 06:05:44 PM
heyyy =) im on WC3/SC during the weekdays sometimes... my acc is HuFF and i'm in clan unit, hit me up ;P

oh and also how is this site unique? i mean like any suggestions to make it better or any other things to add-on to it?

The header and navigation are unique, along with the colors. It has a user friendly feel and look to it. I have no suggestions at the moment.

Blizzard Fansite: BlizzForge.org

ReVoke

yeah...myst had me add into the blue color that appears when you hover over the link in the link bar above ^ but i still haven't done all to it yet, but its a work in progress =P
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

^^ Base64, Decode it =) ^^