Main Menu

What we're up too?

Started by Myst, November 19, 2009, 12:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst

I've been side tracked adding HoN support to one of my bots. HoN is Heroes of Newerth, a very up and coming popular game.  Also I've been redoing Rogue of Diablo, our D2 Namebot, which will be able to load multiple bots in one exe; making it faster in creating/obtaining names. 
And as always and slowly, I am still working on our Starcraft Game Hosting bot, which seems to be collecting dust now a days. 
Also, I've been thinking about starting a full moderation bot, which would be the first time I would be publicly releasing one.  This was sparked due to the rejuvenation of Botnet (if you remember vL's botnet), which is being developed by Pianka, another prominent botdev author in the BotDev community. 
And finally, as always, I'd like to mention we are always looking for new programmers interested in joining our BotDev team. So let me know if you're interested.

moona

Quote from: Myst on November 19, 2009, 12:35:01 AM
I've been side tracked adding HoN support to one of my bots. HoN is Heroes of Newerth, a very up and coming popular game.  Also I've been redoing Rogue of Diablo, our D2 Namebot, which will be able to load multiple bots in one exe; making it faster in creating/obtaining names. 
And as always and slowly, I am still working on our Starcraft Game Hosting bot, which seems to be collecting dust now a days. 
Also, I've been thinking about starting a full moderation bot, which would be the first time I would be publicly releasing one.  This was sparked due to the rejuvenation of Botnet (if you remember vL's botnet), which is being developed by Pianka, another prominent botdev author in the BotDev community. 
And finally, as always, I'd like to mention we are always looking for new programmers interested in joining our BotDev team. So let me know if you're interested.

Keep up the good work Myst, prob dont get enough thanks for all the work you do :)

Myst

Archangel

nice to hear you still working hard bro, it has been a long time since we last spoke >D.

Myst

wow..............where the heck have ya been!!

Archangel

Quote from: Myst on November 22, 2009, 05:59:52 PM
wow..............where the heck have ya been!!

sorry bro for suddenly dissapearing,
right now im living at spain, lol having some fun, i will try to help you out in here a little if still want me to, i am not able to program or play but still, i can chat ;D

btw, i will take a look at HoN, sounds nice!!!

Myst

heh, thought you were still living in Mexico.

yeh HoN bot development is the new thing, don't know if you remember Cuphead, but he started reversing/documenting the protocol @ http://botdev.org/

Archangel

looks nice and easy, still, till i get my own computer i cant have fun :/

Myst

anyways, so what you doin in Spain?

Archangel

Quote from: Myst on November 23, 2009, 10:15:13 AM
anyways, so what you doin in Spain?

Well, i was looking for a change and my cousin told me to move with him in spain,
so i did, and right now i enjoying the european life lol
i found a job and now im getting established in here :D

ReVoke

Tell me if you need a HoN beta key =P
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

^^ Base64, Decode it =) ^^

Archangel

Quote from: ReVoke on November 23, 2009, 06:19:57 PM
Tell me if you need a HoN beta key =P

kk thanks i would appreciate it :D,
btw what you guys need help with?

Myst

Quote from: Archangel on November 24, 2009, 07:15:49 AMwhat you guys need help with
nothing really right now.  we haven't been really promoting the site so we don't get enough traffic where we need particular help in :P 
I'm planning on expanding the forum to be more community welcoming; so if you want to come up with a Forum Scheme go for it ;)

ReVoke

I demand to expand to Combat Arms! :)

my ballz itch =(
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

^^ Base64, Decode it =) ^^

Archangel

awww i cant design right now, :/ all i can do is navigate and use notepad, maybe if you guys link me to SimplePortal modules documentation i can work on something to keep documentation of packets and stuff for HoN and BN 2.0 '-.-', something like bnetdocs maybe?

Also, if you want to expand this forum count me in, this time i will be active for sure.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what you planing to do?
change the domain? change the subjects of the forum? :D

On a side note:
dude, i just went to valhalla forums, it made me feel sad, i remember 8 years ago it was so active one of the best forums, so alive, and now... is just dead :( i miss old times :/