To all at Rizon: Dev Teams

Started by Laer07, February 21, 2010, 06:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laer07

Hey guys,

I just got back online and wow... First off, let me say that we aren't seperate dev teams here. We are all working toward the same goal. But because the Rizon channel was locked, and I needed somewhere to start helping with the cracking effort, I posted on this forum. Microman and I started a conversation and it kind of grew from there.

Second: I think Microman miscommunicated when he said we are "close" to a crack. Yes, we have been working offline sort of, but I know at least I am nowhere close to cracking this thing. After all, you don't know what you don't know, and we don't know what "close" is.

Finally: I have seen chatter on the http://00.dy.fi/sc2c.php page and we are not trying to out-do you guys or crack this first. We want to help however we can. Please continue to update the wiki so we can keep updated with any new info that you guys find, and if we find anything important we will do the same.

MiCrOMaN1

Laer !

Come to channel or read your msg i sent!
Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

ReVoke

I'm slowly starting to figure this stuff out and im not too sure whats happened with Starcraft 2 crack, whos working on it or what Or hell anything ><

Mind if anyone fills me in on all the drama ^.^?
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

^^ Base64, Decode it =) ^^

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: ReVoke on February 21, 2010, 06:51:12 PM
I'm slowly starting to figure this stuff out and im not too sure whats happened with Starcraft 2 crack, whos working on it or what Or hell anything ><

Mind if anyone fills me in on all the drama ^.^?

Ok let's start :

1 - Starcraft 2 Beta get's relesead.
2 - Random guy uploads beta into thepiratebay
3 - Random group of hackers start to make a crack ora private server
4 - They make a wiki
5 - More people get to know about the crack
6 - Wiki keeps up, gets updated and overloaded
7 - Later on the comments from the piratebay some random fake spammers appear with fake cracks
8 - Another developing team appears
9 - They make a forum
10 - Next, everyone keeps asking why and when the crack is coming out
11 - Dev channel gets locked because of smappers and they go on a private server
12 - It appears now that the two developers teams focus on the same objiective
13 - Forums, wiki, thepiratebay and my firefox are getting overloaded to the excessive amount of kids visiting.

Enough? xD

Laer07

@ReVoke

Haha, yea I hear ya. Apparently Microman formed a team including me and several people on this forum, which is fine, except that the guys at Rizon thought we were a completely seperate team, which we are not (not really). We are all using the same wiki/forums/IRC/etc.

As far as the crack goes, I think the guys at Rizon are working toward cracking open the single-player UI so that we can play vs AI in single-player mode. (At least that is what I saw usmc say in the IRC text).

Ratchet's explanation is also correct  :P

MiCrOMaN1

We might still be able to do something man! Why don't you come to the channel?

Laer07

@Microman

Oh, I'm not saying we can't. I just wanted to clear the water and make sure everyone understands we are all really the same team.

Btw, I went to the channel. I really didn't have anything to add anyway, so I didn't start typing. If I make a breakthrough, I will definitely come by and let everyone know.. but don't be looking for that anytime soon   :P

ReVoke

Oh i see >< why can't we just all share resources and work for the same thing lol. thats what i don't understand.

btw, Blame myst for the 503 errors, running on godaddys shared hosting ._.

@micro gratz on moderator.
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

MiCrOMaN1

@Laer07 Actually, This guy named 2weak needs to speak with us with his dev team.

@revoke Its no Myst's Fault, It's because servers are being overloaded because alot of people are coming to see the forum, and It's all my fault. I accidently said that we were close to making a crack. Sorry for that lol. There seems to be over 500+ Users online.

ReVoke

yeah well the site was getting overloaded with 230 guests, before you came so its really just godaddy, im trying to talk myst into a better host. =\
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: ReVoke on February 21, 2010, 07:22:30 PM
yeah well the site was getting overloaded with 230 guests, before you came so its really just godaddy, im trying to talk myst into a better host. =\

You talk about a forum? forumfree.net is stable but is on Italian lol but don't worry, you can change the language.

ReVoke

not what i meant lol...this forum is being hosted on shared server which is being controlled by me and myst, but it wont matter since myst has already bought a new hosting package and its being put into plan ;)
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==