Main Menu

Report Bugs

Started by Myst, April 01, 2008, 06:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

audi_tt

Hi. I have exactly same problem as IchigO. Always hangs on "Joining Home Channel".  Tried different game names, different lengths. Never succeeded. Any help?

Regards

SubstantialDisorder

Hi, I have downloaded the latest version of Gremlin but I too seem to have troubles.
I do not see my game in the Starcraft gamelist when I press 'Start' on my Gremlin window.
I get the error "Proxy Failed to Connect", however I do not think/nor do I intend to use a proxy.

Here is my config (with a 'few' changes):

[LogOn]
Username=ABC
Pass=ABC
Server=63.241.83.8
CdKey=ABC
Verbyte=D3
[Game]
Username=ABC
GameName=ABC
GamePass=
GameSpeed=6
GameType=f
MapType=4
MapSize=44
MapIcon=2
MapName=ABC

After a minute or so, my Gremlin displays "Proxy Failed to Connect" again, and "BNLS Closed".

Myst

Make sure the proxy field is completely blank.  When you first launch Gremlin, the proxy field is blank by default anyways. 

SubstantialDisorder

I have to manually abuse my Backspace button in order to solve the proxy problem.

But when I log onto Battle Net with my Starcraft to see if it works, Battle net disconnects me.

It works fine on USEast and Europe.

Myst

Try running Starcraft and logging into Battle.net first, and then running Gremlin.

Snypah

This bot keeps ip'ing me after it logs on, i am not on my ip limit, and even if i was i wouldn't get ip'd for it.

[Gremlin Configuration]

[LogOn]
Username=2pro[snyp]
Pass=
Server=63.241.83.7
CdKey=Verbyte=D3
[Game]
Username=Alexeistukov
GameName=Alexeistukov is gay
GamePass=
GameSpeed=6
GameType=a
MapType=4
MapSize=44
MapIcon=3
MapName=Alexei is gay

lmk if there is something wrong cause i doubt it. I dl'd this bot a while ago and it worked fine first try. I reformatted, and redl'd it yesterday and now i can't get it to work for the life of me. I have the up to date star hashes as well, and there's really not much else i can change. I am not using a proxy and using port 6112, which is unblocked with my firewall.

Myst

Well from what you posted it looks like the config file is messed up.  Re-Download bot and replace the config and make sure you don't edit any of the positions/spacing. 
If it continues to cause problems let me know where it exactly happens when you are disconnected/ipd. 

Snypah

so i read this, redl'd. re did config, and i start it, says cd key is banned. try dif cd key, then that one is in use. Try another one and i get ip'd again. here is my config, along with a s/s of where the bot got me ip'd.

[Gremlin Configuration]

[LogOn]
Username=2pro[Snyp]
Pass=
Server=63.241.83.7
CdKey=
Verbyte=D3

[Game]
Username=Clan Snyp
GameName=West Snipers - Clan Snyp
GamePass=
GameSpeed=6
GameType=a
MapType=4
MapSize=44
MapIcon=3
MapName=Clan Snypers

Myst

The only thing I can think of is battle.net disconnecting you due to too many login attempts, probably from trying to keeping attempting to log into that name.  Try using a different username. 
Other than that, I can't think of anything else.  Try a different server also just to make sure the bot is working for you.

Snypah

yea so i tried dif name and everything, still gets me ip'd.

Myst

even a different server?  And are you still getting disconnected after the same spot, i.e Cdkey is Good.?

Snypah

Yea idk what happened but it works now, didnt change anything. Didn't re download it. So.. idk, but it works.

Myst

lolpop

i filled this out
[Gremlin Configuration]

[LogOn]
Username=sdfg43ts
Pass=qwerre
Server=63.240.202.134
CdKey=123454545454
Verbyte=D3

[Game]
Username=BigBallSac
GameName=Nachtmuis
GamePass=
GameSpeed=6
GameType=a
MapType=5
MapSize=44
MapIcon=4
MapName=The Lost Temple

and i get this msg: Component 'LVBUTTONS' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

PLEASE HELP ME

cHip

Refer to page 1 and 2 of this post.  It clearly explains how to properly use and register lvbuttons