Emulate Battle.net

Started by MADCATX, February 22, 2010, 06:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: Zexon on April 10, 2010, 06:02:09 AM
it seems that the community started doing its own emulation althought this looks verry promising ill still wait for the RCe team they al already past the log in and almost finished game packets , if anything happened to them someone pls tell me(they haven't updated for a looong time)
\they just posted a update the medivac is proving to be a problem but they r getting there  :jig: :jig: :jig:

Battlenoob74

:jig: how much longer is this gonna take? I can't wait :) Thankyouuuuu SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Sacroidd

I hope you have goodluck with the emulation! I just got my sc2 beta key just right now!!!

Saji

Hi!

If u wanna get a GFW Live CD key for 1SC2 beta key, pls search me: sajisan20@gmail.com (e-mail)

If u write me, i will send my msn address.

the CD key is NOT Fake!

jyim89

Quote from: Saji on April 20, 2010, 09:59:18 AM
Hi!

If u wanna get a GFW Live CD key for 1SC2 beta key, pls search me: sajisan20@gmail.com (e-mail)

If u write me, i will send my msn address.

the CD key is NOT Fake!

1) I'm sure this is not the place to post this...
2) If you post your emails on forums, you will get massive amounts of spam. (yummm...)

miguelgalit

We must pray that this project must be successful if not, we are all doomed playing with AI(except those who have an beta key)  :'( I wish that his project will be successful so everyone will be happy playing in it...   :cheers:
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

Saji

Ok ok ok... Some ppl don't understand me.

I write it again, now pls check this:

YOU give me a Starcraft 2 Beta key/invite AND I give you a Games for Windows Live CD Key.

Understand? This is the deal.

xavis

good luck on this emulation guys ^^ hehehe hope it comes out soon coz i got my beta invite yesterday

Draugur

Quote from: xavis on April 22, 2010, 04:21:54 AM
good luck on this emulation guys ^^ hehehe hope it comes out soon coz i got my beta invite yesterday

<- Another team is down.

Myst

Quote<- Another team is down.

Yeah I just talked to Rob, that is some serious shit.   Now I know why all the devs literally disappeared.

jyim89

Quote from: Myst on April 22, 2010, 01:07:50 PM
Quote<- Another team is down.

Yeah I just talked to Rob, that is some serious shit.   Now I know why all the devs literally disappeared.

see I was right.  I posted somewhere on the forum before that the if blizzard gave away keys to enough people, they will not have pirating issues before their release.

berrykerry789

hmmm.. i still havent got a battle.net key yet :(
Carrier Has Arrived...

Alcapone

why not? you can preorder the game from Gamestop and get a free beta key. it's 5 dollars to preorder, and you don't even have to pick up the game at release.

of course, i'm definately gonna go get mine. already have the special edition 100% paid for. just glad i didn't preorder it a month ago, otherwise i would have had to preorder another one for a beta key :P

berrykerry789

sigh.. if any 1 can share battle.net accounts with me it would be much appreciated... :)
would be even better if you could give me a beta key :D
ill trade a demonoid invite... its all i have to trade...  :'(
Carrier Has Arrived...

ilmman

How about you just preorder the real game so u can get the Beta key for $5???