Main Menu

I'll ignore.

Started by MiCrOMaN1, February 24, 2010, 01:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiCrOMaN1

With everything going around, people spamming stuff bout me, thinking that I'm a troll and whatever, and also the fact that people making jokes about me, even though I've never done anything against them, like HpNoTiQ, and 2g4u I'm just going to ignore them..

So what if I've posted a few posts that sound nubbish, I just needed to understand something's to get it cleared out of my way. You'll probably think that I'm trolling like right about now, so think what you want I don't really care.

However though, maybe I' haven't contributed alot, but there's like 1000 of comments that go against all the devs, saying that, "Oh, these devs are never going to release a crack, Blizzard's to strong for them" so you guys might want to stop blaming me. Good Game.
Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

AchillioN

Ive got nothing but <3 for u and your work! Screw the idiots.... who cares about another random moron...

Keep up teh good work!  8) ;D

Twe3k

Yeah, don't let those idiots get to you. They are just trying to stir the pot, and Ironically enough after all this trash talking, when you guys do get a breakthrough they'll come crawling back crying asking for your help with the crack. :'(

Everyone hear knows and see's all that you've been doing, and truly appreciates it. However The peeps on TPB, just want to fuel the fire.

Gamewiz

Seriously don't worry about those childish idiots. I think it's pathetic that they'll sit there and stir the pot and make fun of Devs, devs who are trying to crack the game FOR THEM. It's beyond all logic, and truly astounds me.

WildFire

Quote from: AchillioN on February 24, 2010, 01:17:01 PM
Ive got nothing but <3 for u and your work! Screw the idiots.... who cares about another random moron...

Keep up teh good work!  8) ;D

Keep it going :D 10$ if you crack it :D

Highdroponic

microman, i have nothing but good things to say to you.  thx for the work

oh and btw guys microman > chuck norris :P

Geegzor

Kiddies stay kiddies, just /ignore

2g4u

I am not saying ANYTHING against the devs(the real once from IRC, which don't have time to lie to ppl @ forums, give false hopes, etc.).

I have problem only with you. You HAVEN'T done anything to help, you DON'T have any idea how reverse engineering works, no matter that you might have some general coding knowledge. All that you have done is:

1. Same FAKE crack UI(Photoshoped buttons), which cause a LOT of spam and drama in #sc2c.

2. Extracted and opened some *.swf files from "...Starcraft II Beta\Mods\Core.SC2Mod\Base.SC2data" (which is an MPQ archive and files in it are NOT encrypted) calling that A PROGRESS. Something that me and at least 1000 ppl smarter then you did at day one.

3. Made some topics which fooled a lot of ppl into thinking that they are gonna play soon, again causing a lot of drama and spam.

4. Making 3456459 useless posts, including asking for an MPQ Editor(learn to use google, o mister great hax0r).

At first I thought that you secret plan was to get some poor guy to share his acc with you(or give you a beta key) lieing that you can make a crack faster, then you would just play SC2 and lie to him that you are using his account to sniff packets or smth.

Now I see that you are here seeking e-fame and ppl acknowledgment.

Sry but thumbs DOWN from me. You haven't done anything useful to this community.

Still you are acting like you are boss here or something, which annoys me and forces me to make such useless posts...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

MiCrOMaN1

What did you do other than criticize? And what did I ever do to you?

MiCrOMaN1

Also all of your posts are negative...all 4 xD

2g4u

Why you double post ? Here is just one thing you did to me, ppl who don't use the modify button deeply hurt my feelings :D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

MiCrOMaN1

Because one was telling you how I felt, and the other was telling how you're feelings are.

Rain[sun]

nerd drama...
never knew this shit existed
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

MiCrOMaN1

BTW Rain[Sun] I'm not a nerd, just because you can hack and crack does not mean that you're a nerd, I spend most of my time in playing B-Ball, and in my free time I do this...
I love the game more than this (game).