DarkArchon Hack - Unlock all AI difficulties

Started by SuperStimFirebat, February 25, 2010, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperStimFirebat

Removed due to being a key logger. User will be unable to make posts while this is under review.

RaTcHeT302

Is this real? anyone can confirm is not a virus? I don't want to download.

Ghostcrawler

I will comment soon(tm) if it's fake or real.

holyknight

Its fake, another scammer. he says you need a valid beta key, and its obviously he wants you to download a file that sends a virus to your computer. He should be banned.

millenium

Quote from: SuperStimFirebat on February 25, 2010, 11:39:59 AM
This is NOT a crack! You still need a valid key to play!

And why CD-Key is needed?... Maybe if you give your source code to Devs here they will improve it. If there is anything for improving.  :-\

I'll watch this topic here - http://www.ghoztcraft.net/forums/DarkArchon-Hack-by-SuperStimFirebat-t18711.html It must be your main publisher site right? :D I'ts smell to me of KeyLoger

ps.: NOD32 (last update) don't detect threat but i didn't run it just install and scan && delete. :D

holyknight

Also another thing this idiot said that makes no Sense is that-

I created the first hack ever!

But you still need a valid key to play!

That's proof that this person is nothing more than a terrorist.

2g4u

Somewhere in the code in points to darkarchon.host56.com/getupdates.php. If you open darkarchon.host56.com you will see the following:

QuoteYou see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.    www.000webhost.com is a free web hosting provider and all free hosting providers suffer from   abusers. Around 5% of users signup here just to start hacking or phishing website or make other damage. So, in order to survive, we must monitor what our users are hosting.
We are sorry for any inconveniences, but checking all content manually, it is the   only way to provide you with the most secure and reliable service. If you have   found any illegal website on our network, you can report it here.
Its very likely this is another bull...
It most likely contains so don't risk running it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

RaTcHeT302

Sophos    4.50.0    2010.02.25    Mal/Keylog-A

Keylogger yay...

Ghostcrawler

It is indeed fake.
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DOWNLOAD THIS FILE.

Fulger

watht that file doues ?? i downloaded and tryet on my netbok but when i dubble clic give me an eror the program tryes to run som exe in windows but i think that file oly work on win xp i have 7 i scan my comp for spywares and vireses but noting.