Main Menu

SC2 Maphack

Started by Ashur, February 25, 2010, 01:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarALaMod

Cool, keep working on it.

artanis

Warden is pretty good these days.  Anyone using any sort of app like this will be banned from online play so fast...

Mihau

Silentl3ob

What i thin is its a great way to test the new AI's and see how well they are working... becasu ewithout a maphack u can't tell what they are doing without attacking them... for those working on AI's this may be a good thing!

MiCrOMaN1

Quote from: Matik on February 26, 2010, 02:55:31 PM
A maphack is inevitable and some form of hack will always occur regardless of the RTS games, so I'm not going to suggest you stop doing what you are doing, overcoming a challenge is a satisfying goal.

I would ask that you please not release this to the public if you ever get it fully finished, however. Allow us to enjoy a non-cheat gaming atmosphere at least for a little while...

Thank you

I second that.
Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

dodongbadong

lol you guys so pro. :P
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

r3ddrag0nx

Quote from: elisherer on February 26, 2010, 01:30:01 PM
I think its important that they found that exploit so Blizzard will fix it...
the Battle.net experience is important to a lot of people and cheating would ruin it completly!

agreed. instead of spending the time to cheat in this game, which is ridiculous anyway, why don't u spend it on the a.i. or emulating bnet? at least that doesn't neccessarily ruin the game as we'll be purchasing sc2 anyway.

GurU

I hope you can do an antimaphack when emulated servers are opened -_-

Otherwise I will find you :P And when I die I'll haunt you forever !!!!!!!!!

ElvishSolution

Atleast unlike alot of developers Blizzard is good about patching out hacks ASAP, after the first few months all the hacks in WC3 were gone, and any that popped up there after were squashed - fast.
Practice might make perfect, but some are good without it.

koolitseric

Quote from: ElvishSolution on March 03, 2010, 12:21:45 AM
Atleast unlike alot of developers Blizzard is good about patching out hacks ASAP, after the first few months all the hacks in WC3 were gone, and any that popped up there after were squashed - fast.

Thats what they like to do

prefix331

Quote from: elisherer on February 26, 2010, 01:30:01 PM
I think its important that they found that exploit so Blizzard will fix it...
the Battle.net experience is important to a lot of people and cheating would ruin it completly!

I agree! Hopefully someone at Blizzard will be informed of this exploit so that once SC2 comes out and we all BUY it, we won't have to suffer to maphacks like this.

Cheers!

r3ddrag0nx

cool

bcboncs

Quote from: Gamewiz on February 26, 2010, 01:27:56 PM
Quote from: Giz on February 26, 2010, 01:22:13 PM
why would u do a maphack? why would you want to ruin a fair gaming competition with such thing? honestly why?

I can understand using a crack to play beta cause it is not out for everyone, but this... that is just sad man....

I couldn't agree more.

Agree.

Use your gifted skills positively.

programm

I guess it is cool making programs that allow ppl to play Beta only because there will be for sure lots not in beta, but creating a MH is a sin and Im a bloody enemy of hackers in Bnet. So I hope you are smart enough not to release it cause I wpuld personally take more effective measures those to be hit by a banhammer.