our prayers camed to an end... Almost

Started by Blackcode, February 26, 2010, 08:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneWolf

You don't need fresh install. If you used replay hack, just remove the authentication.aspx from SWF folder and it should work. You run the .exe file, pick a map and it automatically runs the game with this map. i don't know how you pick a race though, I hope it's not terran only, lol.

Mittwaffen

Missing V14093 - I have the first client.

I just got off work, anyone update me on a legit download for the new client.

Venom

Quote from: Leeky on February 26, 2010, 03:47:53 PM
ITS NOT A VIRUS
stop god damn saying that and enjoy this sexy game

You mean enjoy building a big army and then let them cannibalize each other ? :P

I haven't tried it yet. Waiting for more reliable sources to confirm it works. Virus is reported, but it may be false alarm.

Shr3ku

So it's only that u can play or it's building without any oponent? And also is it possible to choose race or it's random?

Blackcode

WOrking Like a charm.............. GG guys and tnx for waiting with me all this time..........

Ghostcrawler

Can anyone confirm if this is real or just a virus scam?

loser6666

can someone post a direct download because the torrents not uploading  :-[

Gamewiz

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD THE FILE THROUGH A FILE-HOSTING SITE?

I do not have a torrent here, but I want to examine the files.

Blackcode

LoneWolf

FOR THE LAST time, it works, no virus whatsoever. And the races are random, if you don't get the right one the first time, just keep reloading the map.

Gamewiz

Venom

Quote from: Gamewiz on February 26, 2010, 03:51:21 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD THE FILE THROUGH A FILE-HOSTING SITE?

I do not have a torrent here, but I want to examine the files.

Here you go
http://rapidshare.com/files/356318864/lazylaunch.zip.html

Telsiph

Greetings,

If someone has a moment, could they give the exact step-by-step instructions on how to get this to work? I do not see any explanation on how to apply the "replay hack" and I am working with a fresh install of Build 13891, is there a patch to download? Any links or explanations would be appreciated!