Anyone else got this error?

TokeGaming

how soon untill we can play AI?

Or untill we can play other people?

Giz

Quote from: ups on February 26, 2010, 03:55:40 PM
""could not find SC2 v. 0.3.0.14093""

Anyone else got this error?

u have to update ur SC2 Beta - with the lates patch - for that all you have to do is launch it and it will update automatically

Leeky

Mittwaffen

No ones saying anything, I need the new client too to try this out.

***UPDATE***

It isn't automatically updating?!?

***UPDATE***

Had to clear APP data for it to work.

Gamewiz

Quote from: Telsiph on February 26, 2010, 03:55:01 PM
Greetings,

If someone has a moment, could they give the exact step-by-step instructions on how to get this to work? I do not see any explanation on how to apply the "replay hack" and I am working with a fresh install of Build 13891, is there a patch to download? Any links or explanations would be appreciated!

All I know right now is you need to patch your game. Make sure it's patched with that latest one blizzard just released.

Gamewiz

Quote from: Mittwaffen on February 26, 2010, 03:58:18 PM
No ones saying anything, I need the new client too to try this out.

***UPDATE***

It isn't automatically updating?!?

Make sure you have a clean install that isn't hacked for replays. It should auto-update

staghzout

Ghostcrawler

Is there someway you could test this without infecting your OS?
(If it is a virus)

Darius

Hi one thing only the MU link gave what my avast said to be a virus, anyone else got that warning?

ups

Do you have another link with more maps?

soagora

Confirmed WORKS

Quick tutorial:

1 - If you have patched the game to watch replays, you have to put back the original MPQ before updating if not, blizzard updater wont work.

2 - Update game client to current patch.

3 - After sucess updating, just use the new crack

5 - The crack asks you to load a map, so you have to browse to your documents/starcraft2beta/maps/cache and choose one

YES!!!

krakerer

Best way to spread virus is to force users to download and execute (with something they desperately want)...

Gamewiz

GAH! Only two more hours of work before I can try this out... This is killing me!!!!!

Thatguy2010

I have scanned eveything included in the torrent file both packed and unpacked with AVG, Norton, Malewarebytes and Superanti spyware. THERE IS NO VIRUS. Its just douchebag trolls trying to fool around with you.

How to play:

Race you get is random. Click Menu then click restart to have a chance of getting another race. You must download the maps.

Map link (replay client but has most or all maps in it) I have scanned it aswell
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5376948/Starcraft_2_Beta_Login_Bypass__Cache__Replays_and_Maps

Currently no AI or multiplayer. Expect AI to be released anywhere from now to sunday. Multiplayer has no ETA atm. I'd anticipate it would be released within 3 weeks if someone is willing to provide a server.

HOW TO SET IT UP.

1. Unpack Lazy launch application
2. Open it.
3. Click on a map file you have downloaded through the little client that opens up, no map files are included with the application. Use the above link to get some.
4. Loading screen will pop up momentarily. Takes about 1 minute to load.

From what I heard it works with the new patch and original client. If it is not working you have either downloaded a broken file (unlikely), the SC2 client installed wrong (unlikely), you screwed with the SC2 client's files (unlikely), its conflicting with another crack installed (no reports yet), or your computer cant handle it (likely).